Nothing new in UO store from pub 108

Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
edited March 2020 in General Discussions
Good morning meetshields!  Hope all is well in your UO world and in RL as well!

I checked Atlantic shard today after server maint.  9:10pm EST 03/24/2020
None of the new store items described in publish 108 are here.
Did this go 100% live yet?

Also checked a dozen or so shards for idocs at the trade minister.  Nothing but that could be because there's nothing idoc at the time *shrugs*

Can we get an update?

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    You can visit the UO Store to find the metal ladder, other items will be released over the coming months.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You can also find the Coconut Crab, which you can purchase for 1000 sovereigns, just keep in mind that you might think its the one that eats leather, but it doesn't. And if you buy it you're stuck with it and you will not get a refund, even if you think it shouldn't have been added to the store as quickly as it was, which caused confusion with the one that drops from Corgul or wherever. 
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Kyronix said:
    You can visit the UO Store to find the metal ladder, other items will be released over the coming months.
    Thanks i see the ladder now

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    Kyronix said:
    Dang I wanted the wine bottle racks.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,387
    Is it me or 400 Sovereigns for a ladder seems very high I would have thought 100 like the wood ladder 150 at best it can be dyed