There is an Error on the Vet's Reward pages of the new look.

I was all ready to go look at the new items on the vet rewards list... and I was going to grab a few Sheep.. the ones who give wool and leathers... It was missing from the house add on page.

I looked over the whole new set up of pages and found a sheep statue under the statues page.. was it the same one??  

I went and logged off  and went to Atlantic and opened the rewards list before the change to check if there was a plain statue (non resource type). Nope.  I even went back to Origin and looked over my horde of the statues and nope there was no sheep.   
So I think I found a error @Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix    The Sheep statue is a house add on not a plain statuette. Players will get confused, can this be fixed?

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Yeah we wouldn't want players to get confused and do something like, oh I don't know, but a Coconut Crab for 1000 sovereigns thinking it eats leather when it doesn't. Can you fix that too ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Yeah we wouldn't want players to get confused and do something like, oh I don't know, but a Coconut Crab for 1000 sovereigns thinking it eats leather when it doesn't. Can you fix that too ?
    Where does it say it will eat leather?  Hungry Coconut Crabs eat leather.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Pawain said:
    Where does it say it will eat leather?  Hungry Coconut Crabs eat leather.
    Why would someone spend $10 for something just because it eats leather?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited March 2020
    I can sell them a trained goat that eats leather for 20M gold.  A better deal!

(The Hungry Crab is tiny and not a mount.)  Was on TC for a while.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.