Easter Gifts 2018?

Hi, @Mesanna @Kyronix
Will we be getting easter gifts this year? as ive not seen nothing mentioned about it xx

Comments

• JarnhoundJarnhound Posts: 12
    Great question...but no answers? Wonder if all the upcoming changes with the publish means that there will be no easter bunny this year?
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    There is at least one unused Easter graphic buried in the art files, so there could be something this year.

Though I'd expect it to be an EM drop that only a half-dozen multiboxers receive. :|  
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Dot read the newsletter.... a spring gift is coming... EJ kinda has them busy...
  • I fear they get desperate and pull out that lame bunny painting.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • It seems that stuff would be so easy to do even if they are busy. Take one of the bunnies we have now, color it pink, slap 20th anniversary bunny on it and ship it out lol

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    The new artist is rather good and I think she can come up with a nice idea for a Spring gift
  • JarnhoundJarnhound Posts: 12
    Dot read the newsletter.... a spring gift is coming... EJ kinda has them busy...
    I have read the newsletter, but for the last 3 of them i cant find any mention of any spring-gift? When and where did you read that?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Jarnhound said:
    I have read the newsletter, but for the last 3 of them i cant find any mention of any spring-gift? When and where did you read that?

We do have a nice Springtime gift for everyone but it will not be available until sometime after Publish 99 goes world wide. Keep an eye on UO.com for when the item is available. See you in Britannia,
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Memorial Day is the new Easter :D
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    To be fair, nobody could see Easter coming...
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)