Wrestling Mastery Bug

EzekialEzekial Posts: 9
So, Fists of Fury in no way works as it is supposed to. I have tested it thoroughly in both pvp and pvm. The Third hit does not ever happen. You only get two hits from the proc, No matter your HCI.

I think the mastery as a whole could probably use an overhaul, Seems like it was thrown together kind of haphazardly and I'd really love to see it get some use. Right now it isn't.

To be productive here I decided to add a poll to get other player's input 
  1. What do you think about The Wrestling Mastery as is?3 votes
    1. I think The Wrestling Mastery is Fine
        0.00%
    2. I would like to see The Wrestling Mastery Redone.
      100.00%

Comments

• Bear is want TRY SAME!

Bear is want punch Punch PUNCH! But is instead use MAGICS because Bear is DRUID of course... but is maybe make BEAR ABLE PUNCH HARD?

Bear is want WRESTLE MASTERY FOR PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH!

Hugs!

(Bear is not have ToL yet so is not even TRY... Bear is just RESTART UO after seventeen year away! BEAR HUGS IS BACK ON SIEGE!)
  • I wish they would rework wrestling mastery so I could do my one punch man build with some real alchemical bracers 
  • "alchemical bracers"

If is be FEASIBLE, Bear is use Siege Bless on THIS ONE ITEM! Is best!

Hugs!
  • MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Ezekial said:
    So, Fists of Fury in no way works as it is supposed to. I have tested it thoroughly in both pvp and pvm. The Third hit does not ever happen. You only get two hits from the proc, No matter your HCI.

Both Bleak and I took an in depth look at Fist of Fury this afternoon and found that all three hits were in fact occurring.  We did, however, find that the damage of the last hit was incorrectly being calculated. 

I have submitted a problem report into the system on this issue and hopefully this will resolve your issue once we push out a bug fix.