*Idoc Change*

One of the first upcoming changes we would like to discuss is about IDOC houses. 
We have heard a great deal of feedback regarding IDOCs and would like to share the following changes that will be coming in Publish 108,  

• The current decay state of the house will no longer be displayed on the house sign.

So with this change you would be pretty much eliminating idocing??  This is a type of gameplay and has been around forever.  For someone that plays to search and participate in decaying houses (idocs) you will be ruining the game for them.  I am in agreeance that changes to the system is needed but this is terrible.  I have played ultima since 1997 and seen a lot of changes over the years and this is about one of the worst.  If you take away what people log in and play for you will have players lose interest and eventually quit.  The simple fix take it back to the old set fall time of 7 or 8 hours. Or do a 3 or 6 or 4 and 8 hours something shorter then the 5,10 and 15 we have now.  The system now only benefits the scripters.  

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You created a brand new username to make a duplicate post ? 
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Definitely not the same person.  I dislike and disagree with AR 99.9% of the time.  But this is a pretty terrible idea.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Please keep feedback in one thread.
This discussion has been closed.