COMMISSION VENDOR NOT SHOWING IN VENDOR SEARCH?

Good evening,
I finally made it to install a commission vendor but when i searched for my goods on vendor search it didn't appear on list. Any ideas please?
Thank you in advance

Comments

  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,230
    You have to wait until it refreshes in the database which could take a little time. Also double check to make sure your vendor is opted in to vendor search. 
  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Urge said:
    You have to wait until it refreshes in the database which could take a little time. Also double check to make sure your vendor is opted in to vendor search. 

    How much time usually takes to show up since i put it up in vendor cause its already days there.
    Thank you again
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,230
    Not sure how often the database resets but it's at least once an hour on Atlantic. 

    Its been far too long so that narrows it down to either being opted out of vendor search or a random bug with the vendor itself. 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,815
    Some things like Krampus items just do not show up on vendor search by default.  You need to include the item name along with the price when you give it to the vendor.  For example "10000 krampus hat"
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,230
    Ya That has to be the answer.  I see stuff on Atlantic come up and the guy is there restocking. Things disappear fast also.  If it is a drop from an event that is not armor then give it a description.

    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Pawain said:
    Ya That has to be the answer.  I see stuff on Atlantic come up and the guy is there restocking. Things disappear fast also.  If it is a drop from an event that is not armor then give it a description.


    I have added description everything is enabled but it will not show it and several hours have passed since i put it on....
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    When I ran a vendor, I used to put Garths name in the desciptions, that way it's easier to advertise in GC, Selling blah blah blah and other items, type Garth to see...etc.
    You and Several Others like this.


    Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,230
    edited February 2020
    Aenian said:
    Pawain said:
    Ya That has to be the answer.  I see stuff on Atlantic come up and the guy is there restocking. Things disappear fast also.  If it is a drop from an event that is not armor then give it a description.


    I have added description everything is enabled but it will not show it and several hours have passed since i put it on....
    What shard what item.  There are hundreds of these Vendors that work.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited February 2020
    When I ran a vendor, I used to put Garths name in the desciptions, that way it's easier to advertise in GC, Selling blah blah blah and other items, type Garth to see...etc.

    That's a pretty good idea.  Could work well for items like the invasion armor that doesn't have specific name assigned to it.

    ICQ 
    695356108

  • SmootSmoot Posts: 393
    lots of things dont show up.

    if theres too many items at the same price, only a limited number per price show up.
    if youve put an item on a renewable auction safe, but then moved it to a vendor, that item wont show up on regular vendor search (it will still show up on auction search, even tho its now on a vendor)

    remember people UO is a broken game, everything asked for has its reprucussions.  people ask for changes, the changes break things or create new circumstances (like higher prices overall now that we have commission vendors)

    if your unhappy with any change, all i can suggest is to email mesanna about it.
  • Captain_LuckyCaptain_Lucky Posts: 556
    edited February 2020
    I had a bug where I removed items from an auction safe and put them on the new vendors. It never showed up in search. After several days I submitted it and they said they were aware of it. So there's a few glitches to work out yet.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • AenianAenian Posts: 30
    Pawain said:
    Aenian said:
    Pawain said:
    Ya That has to be the answer.  I see stuff on Atlantic come up and the guy is there restocking. Things disappear fast also.  If it is a drop from an event that is not armor then give it a description.


    I have added description everything is enabled but it will not show it and several hours have passed since i put it on....
    What shard what item.  There are hundreds of these Vendors that work.

    Chesapeake Primary on Animal Taming Mastery III
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,230
    That item should work.  Have you taken down the vendor and tried a new one?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,021Moderator
    On Chesapeake I find two such masteries on vendor search, priced at 60 million and with the description 'MOST WANTED PRIMER'
    those are not your's?
Sign In or Register to comment.