Housing question

I just finished decorating and locking down tons of items.  Then I realized my teleporters need to have a border to keep me from falling out of my house at times.  Is there a way to make changes without all my items being placed in a moving crate?

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited January 2020
    Cornholio said:
    I just finished decorating and locking down tons of items.  Then I realized my teleporters need to have a border to keep me from falling out of my house at times.  Is there a way to make changes without all my items being placed in a moving crate?

If you have free space around your TP squares, you can try to lock some impassable items around them, as, e.g., Chests or Rubble/Crafted Walls...
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    When I customize my home, when I change a floor tile, then whatever is sitting on top of that tile, will get thrown into the moving crate. The only other thing I can think of... fireflies and the virtue tapestry deeds usually always end up in the moving crate.

but if its just one tile, like Ivenor said, put a small table next to it... 
  • I don’t think it’ll work putting something there. there isn’t any room. Not sure why the image got tilted but maybe you get the idea
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Cornholio said:
    I don’t think it’ll work putting something there. there isn’t any room. Not sure why the image got tilted but maybe you get the idea

Yup, I get the idea... and now a stiff neck too! :D ;)