The Temple Of Abhorrence

EM ObsidianEM Obsidian Posts: 321Event Moderator

Entries from the journal of Povras Sibrum:

Day 14:

It should be noted that on my journey to Delucia, we sailed by an uninhabited island… Well it was supposed to be uninhabited. We saw faint signs of torchlight and lanterns that illuminated the brush and bushes as we sailed by. After we drop off our cargo, I am going to see if the captain will let us moor the ship for awhile and investigate. Perhaps we can bring back some exotic fruits at the very least?

Day 17:

After dropping off our cargo, we picked up a new trade deal with the Minister. We stayed for several hours, just to eat and drink… and perhaps take a much-needed rest. It was a tremendous boost to morale of the crew. We then set sail on our return voyage at dusk. I had mentioned to the captain, while he was fairly inebriated, that we should stop at the island on our return journey… to my surprise, he agreed. We should be around the area I saw the lights at in another day or two I suppose…

Day 19:

We found the spot that I saw on the journey. Well, at least I think it is the spot we saw… It was really hard to find the exact area and all… sailing back under different conditions and in the opposite direction… And this fog… The fog on our return journey is the worst I have ever seen! I can only ponder if some unnatural force is responsible for this…

Day 20:

After a few of the crew and I set up a camp on the shoreline, we decided to split up and venture off and see if we could gather anything useful or of value to bring back with us. This fog or mist is very treacherous, we can hardly see ten paces in front of us, so we are venturing ahead very carefully…

Day 22:

Still no signs of the others, I am fairly content that they are lost. I did hear some unholy sounds… screaming, chanting… I did not stay around to investigate further. I left a few supplies hidden along the coast should they still be alive, but it is time to set sail off of this dreadful island…

Day 23:

…ollowed us somehow… …ust warn the captain, and get hel… …No, they used to be the cre… …Must escape and warn the oth…

https://www.facebook.com/em.obsidian 
eventmoderatorobsidian@gmail.com