Hello Pacific!!!

EM AshmediaEM Ashmedia Posts: 94Event Moderator

Good evening and well met travelers!

I am the Event Moderator for the shard of Pacific and my name is Ashmedai. I have been serving the shard of Pacific since August of 2015. Over the years, I have enjoyed the creativity of this server and the interactions from the players and I hope to enjoy them for many more years to come.

I have been playing Ultima Online for over ten years which has spanned over countless different player types. As a fellow player of Ultima Online, I too cherish the nostalgia the game has to offer and will continue to serve with such passion the community deserves.

My greatest aspiration for this server is for each individual to have the opportunity to shape the story in their likeness and design. The path of the story lies within the hands of the players which is unique in itself.

At the end of each event, I meet everyone at the Event Moderator Hall to answer any questions, concerns or comments about that nights event. This is the time to offer me, your Event Moderator, feedback regarding the event style and how it was carried out. Feedback is the most important thing you can give your Event Moderator. It gives us an avenue to correct what is broken, give us perspectives on play style and how the server perceives the events and it also allows you all to offer ideas for future events.

I am glad to be here, serving the community of Pacific, and am honored to continue doing so.

Pacific’s events are every Saturday, starting at 7PM Pacific Standard Time.

See you in Britannia!

Email me if you have any questions, concerns or comments
www.emashmedai@gmail.com

Monthly event schedule is posted on our servers website:
www.pacific.uoem.net

Monthly event schedule is posted on the Ultima Online website
www.uo.com

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,020

Howdy!

I've been to two of your events. They were fun. Lot's of......interesting?.....personalities on Pac though!

-Arroth
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    Hi Ashmedai!
  • ThalonThalon Posts: 61
    Greetings!
    Thalon, Merchant Sailor of Pacific for fine Tools, Clothing, and Potions!
    Blacksmithing, Carpentry and Inscription services offered through afilliated subcontractors.
    Exotic beasts available with proper authorization from the Crown.
  • PavlovPavlov Posts: 1
    Just returned to UO myself so *wave* hi all.  welcome to  EM Ashmedai, and glad to see new faces along with the old ones!
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Hail EM 

keep up up the good work ! 
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Greetings godling.
    Is it possible to tell the heralds that the Artisan Festival is long over? Hopefully Sherry (that noisome mouse) will get the idea as well.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    It’s over   :'(
  • Hail and well met Ashmedai!  I look forward to adventuring with you along the other fellow Pacific members!
    Loyal to the Pacific Shard since 1998!