KRAMPUS spawn not being yelled by Trade Ministers

poppspopps Posts: 3,945
Not sure if this has happened to others but it has happened to me a few times....

When Krampus spawns, the Trade Ministers do not yell to players that it has spawned with the coordinates of the location.

If I have an ongoing Trade Order, I get the message when Krampus spawns BUT, if I am without a pending Trade Order, sometimes it has happened to me that some Trade Ministers yell about the Krampus spawn but some others don't.

It is quite annoying because, if one does not have a pending Trade Order, there is no way to know, other then from other players mentioning it in Chat, that Krampus has spawned and where.

@Kyronix , is it possible to please have a look at this ? Thanks !

Comments

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 209
    Its starts telling that its spawned after someone tries to get a trade order. So you have to try get an order every minuite or so if your alone at a trade minister.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    Chrille said:
    Its starts telling that its spawned after someone tries to get a trade order. So you have to try get an order every minuite or so if your alone at a trade minister.
    Oh, I had no clue....

Why is that ?

Why not have all Trade Ministers yell about Krampus spawn and location the split second that it spawns ?
  • psychopsycho Posts: 291
    popps said:

Why not have all Trade Ministers yell about Krampus spawn and location the split second that it spawns ?
    Because then everyone would just camp the Trade Minister instead of actually helping spawn one. 

:p

psycho said:
    popps said:

Because then everyone would just camp the Trade Minister instead of actually helping spawn one. 

:p

How so ?

If the Trade Ministers start yelling Krampus spawn Location AFTER it has spawned, then it has ALREADY spawned.... which it means, that people do have contributed in delivering Trade Orders to get it spawned otherwise it would not have spawned....

Also, it is necessary to deliver at least 3 Trade Orders to get a guaranteed drop and this is already quite of an incentive to participating in delivering Trade Orders....

So, I do not see why shouldn't and couldn't Trade Ministers yell about Krampus spawned status and location the split second that it has spawned....
  • IIRC, we used to get a system message, didn't we?
    What more do ya need?

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,796

@popps The trade minster campers wait at the trade minister while other people are doing the trade runs that spawn Krampas then they swoop in without having to put the effort in to do the trade runs.  Think of it as the person at work who takes credit for the work done by other people.

TimSt said:

@ popps The trade minster campers wait at the trade minister while other people are doing the trade runs that spawn Krampas then they swoop in without having to put the effort in to do the trade runs.  Think of it as the person at work who takes credit for the work done by other people.

And what about the need to do "at least" 3 Trade runs to qualify for a drop ?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,074
    @popps do you not understand there is a delay between the spawning of Krampus and him turning red.  The Players on the runs get a msg so they can finish their route.  The campers get the message later.  It is a very fair system.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,344
    popps said:
    TimSt said:

@ popps The trade minster campers wait at the trade minister while other people are doing the trade runs that spawn Krampas then they swoop in without having to put the effort in to do the trade runs.  Think of it as the person at work who takes credit for the work done by other people.

And what about the need to do "at least" 3 Trade runs to qualify for a drop ?
    Not accurate. You need to do 3 runs go be guaranteed a drop. You can still get one with less runs, it's just not guaranteed.  I was late getting started a couple of days ago and found fiends spawning on my first run. I only fit 2 in before he spawned, but I did my best at the fight and I got a drop.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 209
    edited December 2019
    Pawain there isnt any delay until the trade ministers starts to tell where he is spawned.
    The same time you get info about Krampus spawn if you hold a trade order the trade minister if approached or interacted with will also tell that he is spawned.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,074
    edited December 2019
    Chrille said:
    Pawain there isnt any delay until the trade ministers starts to tell where he is spawned.
    The same time you get info about Krampus spawn if you hold a trade order the trade minister if approached or interacted with will also tell that he is spawned.

Then why did he say there was in the Original post?

"If I have an ongoing Trade Order, I get the message when Krampus spawns BUT, if I am without a pending Trade Order, sometimes it has happened to me that some Trade Ministers yell about the Krampus spawn but some others don't. "

We yell it out on LS and make gates so I never pay attention to the messages.

How does he know some ministers yell it out and others dont?

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Chrille said:

Then why did he say there was in the Original post?

"If I have an ongoing Trade Order, I get the message when Krampus spawns BUT, if I am without a pending Trade Order, sometimes it has happened to me that some Trade Ministers yell about the Krampus spawn but some others don't. "

We yell it out on LS and make gates so I never pay attention to the messages.

Because it has happened on me that I saw on Global Chat messages from other players mentioning that Krampus had spawned, I had no pending Order at the time, so went to a Trade Minister in a Town to find out the spawn coordinates and the Trade Minister would say nothing, then I recalled to another Town and, instead, the Trade Minister there was actually mentionng that Krampus had spawned with the location's coordinates.

In Chat, often players do not say precisely where Krampus spawned, only a generic area.

The Trade Ministers, instead, tell the precise location which is much better to find Krampus.

Unless, of course, a player that has already found Krampus opens a Gate to some place for fellow players to take to Krampus.... sometimes this happenes, sometimes instead players get busy to fight Krampus and do not offer the courtesy to open a Gate to it.

So, I think, having Trade Ministers to yell the spawn location for Krampus reliably, is very important to all players who might want to participate in the fight.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    As per @popps request
    See the source image