How much time we have for Jolly Roger content ?

I have been unable to even do 1 single Shrine Battle....

All my in game time goes into Krampus as I want to get the 3 Whips Recipes (none so far).

Unfortunately, on slow population shards it takes a lot of time to spawn and kill a Krampus so, I am expecting it to take weeks and weeks of being tied up hunting Krampus before I can get the 3 Recipes...

Furthermore, the Holidays usually mean for me less time to play since most of the free time goes into family stuff.... anyways....

How much time will the Jolly Roger content run for ?

I am asking, because I wonder if I will be able to do some Shrines' Battles at some point, after I finally get the 3 Whips' Recipes from Krampus....

Has it been indicated for how long the Jolly Roger content will be going on ?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,082
    What shard is not doing the events?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Yeah Popps, what shard do you play?
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    edited December 2019
    Well beyond the extent of the Krampus event.  If you want to focus on Krampus for a while, there will still be plenty of time for Shrines afterwards.  Full details will be available on UO.com as soon as the 2020 schedule is finalized.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    edited December 2019
    Who said there was a Shard not doing the Events ??

What I am saying is something else..... that is, that on Low Population Shards to spawn and kill Krampus takes longer then, say, it does on Atlantic ....

Since the spawn of Krampus depends on the number of Trade Orders delivered, it goes without saying that, the more players deliver Trade Orders, the faster Krampus spawns. Of course the same is with killing it.

Since most players seem to prefer Shrine Battles to spawning Krampus, "particularly" on Low Population shards the number of players doing trade orders and collaborating to kill Krampus is particularly limited.

Therefore, Krampus spawns are particularly scarce throughout the day on low Population Shards.

On top of that, I have particular shifts whereas, my free time to be able to play hardly happens at prime playing time. Which it means, that when I am online, usually fewer players are online not being prime time.... and further fewer, for being it a low population Shard.

Which it means, considering the low drop chance for Whips Recipes, that, for a player who wanted to get all 3, it could take considerable time and many many Krampus spawns before they can get all 3.

All I know is, that since the Worldwide Release I have focused on Krampus in all of my playing time and, so far, got no Whips' Recipe at all. So, I wonder, how long will it take before I can collect all 3 ? A month? More ?

So, I wonder, how much time we will be given with Jolly Roger content because, besides Krampus, I would like to "also" do the other content like the Shrines' Battles....

Will the Jolly Roger content run long enough for players to be able to enjoy and collect Rewards from ALL segments of it ?

Anyone knows for how long it is supposed to keep going ?
    Kyronix said:
    Well beyond the extent of the Krampus event.  If you want to focus on Krampus for a while, there will still be plenty of time for Shrines afterwards.  Full details will be available on UO.com as soon as the 2020 schedule is finalized.
    Ok, thanks SO much for the reassuring informations !!

Now I can play more relaxed knowing that I will have plenty of time, later on, to still enjoy the Shrines' Battles after I will be done collecting the 3 Whips' Recipes from Krampus.

THANKS !
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Your posts read like Google Translated it from some alien language, I'm saying this because I actually think your posts read like someone translated it from an alien language. That's all I'm saying though, is it sounds like an alien language that was translated by Google.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    popps said:
    Kyronix said:

Now I can play more relaxed knowing that I will have plenty of time, later on, to still enjoy the Shrines' Battles after I will be done collecting the 3 Whips' Recipes from Krampus.

THANKS !
    You probably will not get the 3 whip recipes.
    edited December 2019
    Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Kyronix said:

THANKS !
    You probably will not get the 3 whip recipes.
    Thanks for the good wishes......

Are you saying that the Krampus Event will not last long enough for a player to be able to collect all 3 Whips' Recipes ?

Why, for how long is the Krampus Event supposed to get going ? @Kyronix , could you please kindly let us know how much time we have to play the Krampus Event and try to get these damn 3 Whips' Recipes ?

Thanks.
    No i am saying your attention span is about 20 minutes. You will jump onto other things or complain  here instead of playing enough to do the content long enough to get the recipes.
    Pawain said:
    No i am saying your attention span is about 20 minutes. You will jump onto other things or complain  here instead of playing enough to do the content long enough to get the recipes.
    It ain't my fault if there is so many interesting things to do in Ultima Online....

In regards to Krampus, I will stick onto it until I get those 3 Whips' Recipes... will post a picture of them 3 when I eventually get them <span>:smiley:</span>
    Good Luck.  Sounds like others are getting them.  I get to start on Monday.