is "support team" on vacation?

Been trying to contact support@ultimaonline.com  for the past 3 days and no answer. already tried spam box and all, @Kyronix @Mesanna @Bleak .  Why is so hard to get in touch or get things done.

Comments

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited December 2019
    Leonidas said:
    Been trying to contact support@ ultimaonline.com  for the past 3 days and no answer. already tried spam box and all, @ Kyronix @ Mesanna @ Bleak .  Why is so hard to get in touch or get things done.
    What were you trying to ask?

If it's within the scope of the current Test Center content, you get an response within a couple hours usually.

Devs been posting here as recent as today. So for sure not on vacation.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • trying to fix some accounts and ask them to unlink some of my master and there is no answer from them.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,045
    PM @AtlanticRealtor here.  Just tell him specifically what you want to do.  He can help you with things that do not need higher assistance.  And tell you which things do.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,790
    When I was having account problems I contacted Mesanna at mesanna@broadsword.com.  She got the ball rolling with the support team.
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited December 2019
    Pawain said:
    PM @ AtlanticRealtor here.  Just tell him specifically what you want to do.  He can help you with things that do not need higher assistance.  And tell you which things do.
    In case you dont like your old account, he can also sell you houses accounts and all sorts of IDOC loot for cash :)
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    lol
  • @Pawain ty.
    He did contact me and i pointed the direction on what to do and how and he got all fixed.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited December 2019
    JollyJade said:
    Pawain said:
    PM @ AtlanticRealtor here.  Just tell him specifically what you want to do.  He can help you with things that do not need higher assistance.  And tell you which things do.
    In case you dont like your old account, he can also sell you houses accounts and all sorts of IDOC loot for cash :)
    Comment of the day. Very sad that for "whatever" reason it is apparently allowed, without consequences, for "certain" people. A true statement none the less!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    This thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.