KRAMPUS Loot Table does not yield Legendaries ?

I am quite surprised....

I participated to a couple of Krampus killls, did my share of damage to have looting rights, checked out all Loot that remains at the end, but saw no Legendary Artifacts of no kind....

Sure, 2 Krampus might be too few to tell for sure, but, considering that Krampus produces a real high number of items, not to find even 1 Legendary Artifact in some 120+ items sounds quite surprising to me....

I also noticed another weird thing..... Rewards are not commensurate to the distance covered ?

As a couple of examples,walking and sailing from Minoc to Skara Brae only yielded about 90 Bloodwood while walking from Trinsic all the way up to Minoc only gave some regular leather ?

Also, does it matter whether one takes Orders from any and all cities one gets into in order to improve one's own Rewards or is it more efficient to deliver an Order and then always recall back to Britain which is kind of in the middle of all other Towns to get another order ?

That is, use Britain as the always Starting Town does it hurt one's own quality of Rewards as compared to getting Orders from each and any Town one happens to deliver an order ?

Thanks for the info.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Google trade orders - all info is somewhere already.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    edited December 2019
    I have only done one so far and I had 2 legendary items on my part of the corpse and I hadn't even finished my 3 trade orders.  I didn't get any drop nor even a bag but didn't expect that since I hadn't finished the trade orders.  It's just like all the monsters that drop legendary items, Popps, it ain't all the time and it ain't every one!!

• poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    Parnoc said:
    I have only done one so far and I had 2 legendary items on my part of the corpse and I hadn't even finished my 3 trade orders.  I didn't get any drop nor even a bag but didn't expect that since I hadn't finished the trade orders.  It's just like all the monsters that drop legendary items, Popps, it ain't all the time and it ain't every one!!

My surprise comes, from the fact that Krampus is a Temporary Event Boss (usually they come with a slightly better loot Table...), it really has a ton of items on the corpse so, the odds of Legendaries to spawn should be increased with the total number of generated items being so high, right ?

What do you mean by saying that you had not finished the Trade Orders ?

You aborted one in order to recall to Krampus ?

Or that you did not raise your Trade Orders quality to a 4 items Order from the starting 1 ?

I thought that the status of a character with the Trade Orders in between Towns, affected the chance to get a "special item" drop like the Whips' Recipes, not the properties of the items that get generated on the corpse....

Anyone can either confirm or deny this, please ? Thanks.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,080
    You need to do 3 trade runs to get the Money Bag guaranteed. The quantity of items does not matter.  Doing 20 runs does not mean you get a better drop than someone who does 3.  You can do none and still have a tiny chance for drops.

Ya I dont even open Krampus or Captains corpses.  You want loot? Do Scalis, Roof, or Corgul.

Loot tables are not based on difficulty, look at Spawn Bosses.

Krampus is about community building and money for city coffers. Last year we did not have cargo.
    We asked for a way to get money in city coffers, they made Krampus. They did not create him for loot.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.