Help A Brother Out? :)

Took a break for a looong time. But I still have all my accounts so no harm no foul. :)

Just wondering if they ever addressed housing not showing contents. Super bad call by BS on that one, but they have a history of defending bad ideas and running with them right into the ground. I know we were promised a fix a LONG time ago. The cities like Luna are so bleak looking it just takes all my interest away in playing. I'm just assuming it's a broken promise. But I'd be really happy if I'm wrong. I might try and go over all the patch notes later but I'm not in the mood at the moment. Any info appreciated. Thanks!
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    It is an option in the menu to enable or not now.
  •  I AM impressed! Thank you. I actually feel like playing again! I'm sure everyone will be over joyed :D I think I'm about cured of my burn out :)
  • Welcome back.  Let me know if you need any help catching up on the current events.
  • BTW I was about to send out a search party to see what happened to you.

JS Gov of Trinsic...
  • I had posted a 100 gp reward for information on his whereabouts, but no one replied...
    <span>:wink:</span>
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,199
    Thought it was going to be another I missed my tokens thread. :D
  • I had posted a 100 gp reward for information on his whereabouts, but no one replied...
    Cap is worth tree fiddy easy . . .

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Cap is worth tree fiddy easy . . .

lol!

• Welcome home old friend 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • I use to get burned out and let everything fall. But that's a real pain when I come crawling back lol So now I just keep giving them money. Thanks all for the kind words. The people in this game are what makes it impossible to leave behind. Well if BS did all that maybe we can buy vet time for our accounts now too? lol Still got a year or so for shard shields.
  • I look at my vendors and I'm not sure I can stock all that up again *sigh* I complain if stuff doesn't sell and I complain when it all sells. :P
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    the people and my vendors are what keeps me paying.
    although now.... might have to close the community center (watching house activity)
  • Yes, please restock your gate scrolls and rune books, I'm running low <span>:smile:</span>
  • Kirthag said:
    the people and my vendors are what keeps me paying.
    although now.... might have to close the community center (watching house activity)
    Keep your house public it will be fine.

Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    @Lord_Nabin
    see my post in the pacific board.... :-|
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Welcome back Capt
  • HippoHippo Posts: 266
    Yell out in General chat if you need cargo or Fellowship coins Cap! I forget what Virtue is associated (if any) with Dupre, but I'm sure you will want that particular tabard!
  • You guys are so sweet it makes me wanna puke ;) <3 Yeah I have no idea on the current quests. Gotta do some reading. I have a ton of coins so I'm glad it looks like they have a purpose.