CIRCLE of Transparency EC Vs CC

LordGandalfLordGandalf Posts: 43
edited December 2019 in General Discussions
Classic Client:
The circle is transparent
Radius 6-7 tiles!

EC Client:
Circle of transparency completely remove some elements as u can see in the picture below
Radius: 2-3 tiles!

This gives a huge advantage in PVP situations when players are running in tight locations between houses and towns. It is a must to create a balance between those clients, I suggest that the EC acts exactly like the CC client or close to it.

Please don't forget to vote.
  1. EC Circle of transparency should act like CC? (same radius + transparent)13 votes
    1. YES
      84.62%
    2. NO
      15.38%
Discord: Gandalf#5361
PRO Guild Leader
ec.JPG 341.7K

Comments

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    I voted yes... but just a word of caution... with the way things have been going they might just delete CoT from both clients to call it good.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Merus said:
    I voted yes... but just a word of caution... with the way things have been going they might just delete CoT from both clients to call it good.
    Yeah that is the 'easiest' fix.  

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • also EC's circle of transparacy is slightly off center - should be fixed as well
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    This is the #2 reason I don't use the EC. That CoT is nowhere near what it should be.
    The #1 being I cannot deal with the graphics for long - migraines make for poor enjoyment.
  • I posted about this not too long ago.  I hope that CoT in EC gets beefed up a bit.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    The weird thing is that the EC CoT looks like it is more matched for CC and the CC CoT looks more matched for EC. 

The CC CoT is the best and should be in both, imo.
  • I have little faith a change like that would go without unintended consequences. Given their record of fixing issues they just introduced with a "fix", I just have to vote no.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • dvvid said:
    The weird thing is that the EC CoT looks like it is more matched for CC and the CC CoT looks more matched for EC. 

The CC CoT is the best and should be in both, imo.
    ++Totally AGREE
    Discord: Gandalf#5361
    PRO Guild Leader