Publish 107 and Fellowship COINS : Is that it ? No more uses but 8 for a Medallion ?

Really ?

There will not be further uses as possible (like redeeming the Fellowship Staff or some other items) with Fellowship Coins but use 8 to get a Medallion ?

I mean, if Publish 107 is the last of the Arc, does this mean that this is it ?

Fellowship Coins are totally useless other then 8 to get a medallion ?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    You have realised that the medallion has a purpose in publish 107?  Many people who do not have coins will wish to own one.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    edited December 2019
    Once a Character has used up 8 Fellowship Coins to get a Medallion, that's it, they cannot use another 8 to get another Medallion on that one character....

So, 7 characters x 8 Fellowship Coins = 56 Fellowship Coins as the most that an account can consume.

Players who got any more, especially on low Population Shards with only a few players to need for those Coins, remain with FellowShip Coins which they cannot use, and, worse, DO NOT STACK with one another....

Why cannot they be made usefull for something else but a Medallion ?

For example, that I am aware of, nothing has leaked, so far, about getting the Fellowship Staff on display at the Fellowship place in Britain.

Why not permit to players, as some have proposed on these Forums, to get the FellowShip STAFF, for example, for X Fellowship Coins to be turned in at the fellowship place ?
  • psychopsycho Posts: 292
    Hi,  its not stated anywhere that the Medal is the only use of those fellowship coins. As of now  they can be used to make a fellowship medal, but who knows in the future what they can be used for, and who says the fellowship event-story-arc is over?

What you are requesting is more use for the fellowship coins,
    this I think is a good suggestion and I agree.

I personally dont have that many fellowship coins, about 150 I think, by your simple math of 8x each medal, I will have plenty of leftover coins, Id like to see them usefull as well for other than deco purposes.

Now same goes for the Mysterious fragments, can "only" be used to spawn a virtue battle, but with the spawnrate of them it would be cool to expand their usage going forward. Maybe make them craftable ingredient? or some other mysterious....
    edited December 2019

psycho said:
    Hi,  its not stated anywhere that the Medal is the only use of those fellowship coins. As of now  they can be used to make a fellowship medal, but who knows in the future what they can be used for, and who says the fellowship event-story-arc is over?

What you are requesting is more use for the fellowship coins,
    this I think is a good suggestion and I agree.

I personally dont have that many fellowship coins, about 150 I think, by your simple math of 8x each medal, I will have plenty of leftover coins, Id like to see them usefull as well for other than deco purposes.

Now same goes for the Mysterious fragments, can "only" be used to spawn a virtue battle, but with the spawnrate of them it would be cool to expand their usage going forward. Maybe make them craftable ingredient? or some other mysterious....
    Well, it was my understanding that the event-story-arc was something that ends with the end of the Year so, this, I understood, is the very last Publish for this Year's Event....

And, since Publish 107 did not bring any more uses for the Fellowship Coins, apparently, that's why I assume it is "game over" for any possible alternative use of Fellowship Coins other then the 8 usable for a Medallion....
  • FortisFortis Posts: 410
    they never say stockpile them.... you took this decision and you complain.....damn i farm 60k of cadellite ingot and now im stuck with it...should i cry here with all my caddelite tasty threat i have left....the answer is no move on and sell it cheap to community or keep it to reminder you next time to slow down your farming when you dont know what it will serve.
  • Before throwing those extra fellowship coins in the trash remember this.

Those that do not have the High Seas upgrade have no way to participate in the final arc without the coins or medallion(obtained from the coins).  If they want to do the final arc they will have to get them from other players.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    Put bags of 8 on a steward.  Set the code word to coins.  Make runes called Say Coins.  Give to a friend if you have one. Drop runes all over your shard daily until they are all gone.  Problem solved.

This is not the first time you asked about these.  The answers from the Devs were not good enough.  Kyronix told you already they do not stack because you do not need to hoard them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • If this helps anyone i just found out that the quest is tied to the medallion and not the character.
    You'll notice the medallion will change to a different hue after the last step is completed. After that you can pass the medallion to other characters (even on different accounts) and it will work the same.

Cheers!

If this helps anyone i just found out that the quest is tied to the medallion and not the character.
    You'll notice the medallion will change to a different hue after the last step is completed. After that you can pass the medallion to other characters (even on different accounts) and it will work the same.

Cheers!
    The Quest might well be tied to the Medallion, but the problem is, that 1 character can only get 1 Medallion, not multiple ones....

Therefore, the most Fellowship Coins that 1 Account can make some use of, is still 8 x 7 = 56 Fellowship Coins, period.......

I frankly do not understand why, on top of the Medallion, some OTHER good use for the Fellowship Coins could not be made available to players....
  • VioletViolet Posts: 371
    popps said:

I frankly do not understand why, on top of the Medallion, some OTHER good use for the Fellowship Coins could not be made available to players....
    Fellowship coins also work as a light source when placed on the ground. Try and see!

(frankly I would help out players who need the extra coins to do their quests)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    Yup at least 5 Players on LS needed coins tonight.  I only told them about this a hundred times....
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.