Publish 105 : Which ones are the "Current Stealables that don't have Clean-Up Points" ?

Publish 105 ( https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-105-forgotten-treasures/ ), introduced the ability to turn in "Current Stealables that don't have Clean-Up Points" ....

Question is, is there a List some place of what these "new, added" Stealables that previously were not included are?

The reason for asking, is that the only Turn ins Table that I am aware of from http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Item_Table , "generically" refers to Stealable items that could be turned in, as with Rarity going from 1 to 9.

With Stealables Artifacts of Rarity 9 giving  1,400 points for their turning in.

Now, Publish 105 gives 750 points for "Current Stealables that don't have Clean-Up Points" but which would these Stealables be if the previous Clean Up Table considered all Stealables from rarity 1 up to Rarity 9 ?

@Mariah , can you kindly help here with this ?

Thanks !

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    I don't have a definitive list, but I believe this would refer to more recently added stealables such as the 3 items from BMV Ararat and Blackthorn's dungeon.  Those do not have an 'artifact rarity' tag.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,685
    I think Eodon stealables were added too
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    I think Eodon stealables were added too
    And Eodon stealables also do not carry an "artifact rarity" tag like, apparently, the stealables from the BMV Ararat and Blackthorn's Dungeon do, according to Mariah's post above ?
    no, ararat and blackthorn stealables do not have a tag - that's what I said!  and yes, Eodon stealables are included.
    The context menu on the trash barrel will tell you which stealables give how many points.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,084
    Mariah said:

The context menu on the trash barrel will tell you which stealables give how many points.

But he must know which ones they are even if he does not have them or will ever get them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    His next post will be asking someone to use the trash context menu and provide him with a list. Sorry Popps, but have you ever actually verified something on your own and then provided it to the rest of us for OUR benefit ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,084
    His next post will be asking someone to use the trash context menu and provide him with a list. Sorry Popps, but have you ever actually verified something on your own and then provided it to the rest of us for OUR benefit ?
    No, he never follows thru on his questions.  He will move on to coins now... Oops he already did.

Would be nice if he actually used the info he gets and finishes something. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    edited December 2019
    Mariah said:
    no, ararat and blackthorn stealables do not have a tag - that's what I said!  and yes, Eodon stealables are included.

Thank you @Mariah

Do you know, whether there is a current, comprehensive Table of all of the items that can be turned in for Clean Up Britannia, and the points that they give upon turning them in ?

I am asking, because I found out that many of the items indicated in the only Table that I am aware of at http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Item_Table , either no longer give Clean Up Points by turning them in, or the points that they give are wrong.

Also, that Table is not current, many items added later on are not even included.

Would it be kindly possible, to add a feature with the Clean Up Officer, @Kyronix , whereas a player could enquire and see what items can be actually turned in for Points and how many points they give ?

Yes, I do know that it is possible to click a Trash Barrel and an item to see what points that item gives, but there is thousands of items in UO and one cannot possibly try them all and see what gives what points.... it would take forever assuming that a player was in possession of all items...

Since the complete list of items accepted for Clean Up, and what points they give, I imagine is logged into the mechanics, it would be way more easy to just take this list and make it visible from the Clean Up Officer's Menu....

Thanks !
    popps said:

Yes, I do know that it is possible to click a Trash Barrel and an item to see what points that item gives, but there is thousands of items in UO and one cannot possibly try them all and see what gives what points.... it would take forever assuming that a player was in possession of all items...

In order to create the list you ask for, that is exactly what I would have to do.