Iam buffer and think I get BUGG

prahapraha Posts: 167
edited December 2019 in General Discussions
my buff resilence and perseverance(  shields )
..do not work anymore on party, not even on town .
must be  bug.. hard bug... Cause  I was on town, party to use .
and  it not works anymore .. plz help

it say I am on the wrong path...
uh .................
There Can Be Only One
The Glorious Lord Praha Baron of Britain "Europa player"
" Guild name " Pro newbies Guild
*guild for new players*
Streamer :    https://www.twitch.tv/julespraha/

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Then you're on the wrong path...
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • You two could have just not posted anything or offered a solution. Instead you chose to make fun of someone who obviously is not a native speaker and struggeling with English... wow...

praha you're not bugged, you simply have to chose the peacemaking mastery. single click your mastery book and select "switch mastery", then select peacemaking from the menu. Now you can use your bard songs again.

You either manually picked a different mastery before or you used a soulstone to take off peacemaking which automatically turns off your mastery.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I simply confirmed what the server had already told him, he was on the wrong path. Forgive me for assuming that every UO player should know how to change masteries.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • prahapraha Posts: 167
    yes it say Iam wrong path but what it means.
    I was able to use before on town the spells 
    And my mastery is p, Mysticim and I never have change this.
    There Can Be Only One
    *guild for new players*
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    edited December 2019
    You two could have just not posted anything or offered a solution. Instead you chose to make fun of someone who obviously is not a native speaker and struggeling with English... wow...

praha you're not bugged, you simply have to chose the peacemaking mastery. single click your mastery book and select "switch mastery", then select peacemaking from the menu. Now you can use your bard songs again.

You either manually picked a different mastery before or you used a soulstone to take off peacemaking which automatically turns off your mastery.

I think he added the wrong path part after I read the post.  Or I would have noticed it. The original post was just the first part. He said it does not work anymore, which means it worked before.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • prahapraha Posts: 167
    edited December 2019
    uh I never change içt my self " I tought mistycim master is set for to use mistycim

AHA ! works TY alot.
    There Can Be Only One
    *guild for new players*