Quest Sutek the Mage

I can't do the quest Sutek the Mage, doesn't work,
I can't take the ítems, one explanation?

Comments

• if I remember rightly u have to click them very quickly and I get a music gear when u complete the sequence?

• You need to find and double click the needed ingredient inside the lab in 10 seconds to get to the next ingredient. After each succesful attempt, this time interval gets a little longer. The best way to find the ingredients is to use the Ctrl+Shift buttons since there is a wide variety of them in the lab. You need to add about 20 ingredients this way after which you will see the constructed Mechanism and a Completed Clockwork Assembly will appear in your backpack. The mechanism will disappear with the message: The training clockwork fails and the creature vanishes.

• perfect timing quest I take it?
  • yes, pertect timing quest, I can't double click on the requested ingredient, I do not receive any reply by double click, and I do it in less than 10 seconds

• Resolved, I expected that when I double clicked, I would receive an item or some sound, but I would simply receive an answer indicating the next ingredient, thanks for all
  • !!Warning!!

This quest leads to insanity after a short period of time. Use with caution. It is advised to drink plenty of caffeinated beverages prior to the start of this quest.

• Never going back in there,  I remember once I knew what everything was called and where it was I was imprisoned in there