[EM Event]Fall Festival This Weekend!

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
This weekend, we will be holding a Fall Festival covering two days. 

October 26th - 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. Eastern - Catskills Fall Festival Day One Gate provided from Luna Mint
October 27th - 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Eastern - Catskills Fall Festival Day Two Gate provided from Luna Mint

A few of the competitions planned are:

1. Mage Poker - First mage to complete a "hand" scores.
2. Llama Racing - If any tamers would be willing to help round up a few rideable Llamas, it would be greatly appreciated.
3. Who's Line Is It Anyway - Ad Lib story telling contest.
4. Archery Contest - Standard bracket advancement applies.
5. Naked Dungeon Run - with a twist of course.

Of course there will be food and ale! And possibly one or two surprises. *grins*

I hope to see you there for at least one of the days. 

Comments

• EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
    Thank you to everyone who came out to play this weekend. I hope you had as much fun as I did. I truly enjoyed doing this for you and watching everyone. I will admit there were a few "fall off my chair laughing" moments. 

I sincerely appreciate the wonderful attitudes and sportsmanship displayed by everyone. You guys made is really worth it for me so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here are the winners from the various contests. The trophies and ribbons will be up shortly:

Our inaugural storytellers for our story corner - Poor Boy, Granny Weatherwax and Hal-Sar
    Champion Llama/Ostard Racer - Judas
    Champion Archer - Obsidian
    Mage Poker Champion - Rhianna
    Naked Dungeon Run Champion - Morganna
    Stair Maze Champion - Gash

I will leave up the bags and gates for a bit longer if anyone wants to just poke around and play. Also, the gate to the stair maze will be up for a few more days along with the teleporter when you have just had it with the stair maze. *grins*

Thank you again to everyone! I truly had a wonderful time and I will see you all soon!