Enhanced Client issue with pet hues

Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
edited March 2018 in Bugs
Hello,
I spent a bunch of hours and RL money on Totems trying to spawn a 2 slot Nightmare with the Void hue to tame.  I did finally get one but imagine my dismay when i logged into my enhanced client with my tamer only to see that the nightmare is the same hue as a normal nightmare!  The Enhanced client version looks nothing like the Classic client version of the rare nightmare.

I can not imagine that this is working as intended and i wasn't sure if you all were aware of the bug so i decided to write this short note to let ya know.  You may be loosing out on money if it isn't fixed because i don't see anyone buying and using totems for nightmares if only part of the players can actually see the rare spawn in all its glory and beauty.

Thank you for listening and i hope to see the infamous Void Mare on my EC soon <span>:wink:</span>

LT

Comments

• PenNPaperPenNPaper Posts: 97
    You could try making a bug report in game, Help bug report. Seems to get answers.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    Hello,
    I spent a bunch of hours and RL money on Totems trying to spawn a 2 slot Nightmare with the Void hue to tame.  I did finally get one but imagine my dismay when i logged into my enhanced client with my tamer only to see that the nightmare is the same hue as a normal nightmare!  The Enhanced client version looks nothing like the Classic client version of the rare nightmare.

Unfortunately it is like this with a lot of pets on EC. Dragons, Greater Dragons, Nightmares, White Wyrms, off the top of my head. With the dragon models, EC only gets Reds and there is only 1 model (whereas CC has a "rough" and "smooth" model, in brown/red).

The single model issue affects the White Wyrm variety on EC as well. We have the new "Pure White" and "Blue" hues of them, but since there is only 1 base model (no rough/smooth), we can't differentiate between a "Smooth blue" or "Rough blue", which does make a difference to collectors and buyers.

With nightmares, the issue is even worse. I believe there are at least 6-8 different varieties of Nightmares on the CC. On the EC there are 2. Again, I believe this is because the CC has different "base models" that they Hue, whereas the EC only has a single model.

I would love to see all the additional pet colors come to EC, as that's the client I use. Maybe in Pub 100...

https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information.