o Recipe for the generic version of the Sword Belt

o Recipe for the generic version of the Mage's Hood

- charybdis

o Recipe for the generic version of the Dagger Belt

o Recipe for the generic version of the Elegant Collar

o Hungry Coconut Crab Statuette

Pet that will eat leather, can be trained up to 2 slots and is "exoskeletal";

o Captain's Hearty Rum

Collectible equippable rum bottle with the name of one of Britannia's favorite ships.

o Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune

Do these things now remain permanently in play - yes or no. Please make clear statements, thank you!

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 796
    If you don't mind my jumping on your question.
    I may have missed it but what does "generic version" mean?
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    The generic version is just a dress up option - no stats on the piece.

The new drops from bosses are permanent. I believe one of the developers stated that at the meet and greet on the 15th. I'll look up it and edit post if I find it.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Think I missed the editing timer - but I found the statement.

Victoria: Yet I have to hope for a drop off of Scalis, Charybdis, & Corgul in order to make the

Victoria: generic version of belts which is something I really would like to do with suits I

Victoria: normally make.

Victoria: can we please get those recipes another way

Kyronix : Well there's a couple factors in play - for one thing, it's a recipe so you only need to acquire it once

Kyronix : Secondly, it's part of permanent content so its not going anywhere anytime soon

• Thx a lot - this is good to know :)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)