Can someone tell me about this item please ?

It is the first time I see such an item....

Physical, Cold and Fire Resists have added +1% Max.

What is that ? Is it a regular Loot item ? From what creatures ? 

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Mariah said:
    Isn't there a high risk of breaking an item when applying a Refinement ?

Why risk it on such a high end item ?

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Because the player can.
    :)

That's the fun of the game, eh? is a gamble... and if succeeds... well then - cha-ching!
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Before the forged metal of artifacts........ I can't even count the number of armor pieces and weapons of a high end nature that I broke enhancing with colored leathers and metals.  LOL find a piece with 100 luck and enhance for the +40 luck from Gold or spined and you would break a backpack full before getting one to enhance...... or you would enhance the first one and break the next 100 LOL.    Risk VS Reward for the crafter. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
    No, there are no breakages from refinement. I suggest you read the linked page for a better understanding of the process. It is NOT the same thing as enhancement.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    @popps How many T Chests and Pirate ships have you done and not noticed the refinements?

Do you check the hold of pirate ships?  Do you just leave them there or have you been collecting them?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Pawain said:
    @ popps How many T Chests and Pirate ships have you done and not noticed the refinements?

Do you check the hold of pirate ships?  Do you just leave them there or have you been collecting them?

I thought those were just for 200-600 clean up points :)