Just an idea

@Bleak @Kyronix @Mesanna

As I was wandering around today, occasionally staring at the wrapped candies in my backpack, I started to wonder about an idea that I am going to throw out there to see if it is something that could be done, or if there would even be any interest in it, as I know that there are those that like collections of things in the game.  

During the Halloween season, the townsfolk will give out candy to those that "trick or treat".  So I started to think that it would be a neat idea to have a seasonal timed "vender" of sorts that could be placed on the porch of ones home, that when asked, would give out a wrapped candy "from the homeowner". As there are those of us that occasionally run from house to house just to look at things.  Then the idea furthered itself to include either a craftable or purchasable "confectioners box" of sorts that could be locked down in the home, with the ability to be opened by anyone, along the lines of a book that would allow for someone to show off their collection.  I realize that its probably too late for this year, if it was doable and if players would be interested in such a thing, but just a possible idea to kick around for next year.

The idea could also be applied during the holidays but changed to a "christmas cookie from ....."  and a cookie box for display purposes.  

Just a thought.

Comments

• They already have the "vendor"  for 10k cleanup points it's the Steward.  you can put stuff in it, give it a keyword such as "Trick or treat and it will put one thing in their pack per day per character.  

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• They already have the "vendor"  for 10k cleanup points it's the Steward.  you can put stuff in it, give it a keyword such as "Trick or treat and it will put one thing in their pack per day per character.  

Good to know.  Thanks

• Sir_Jerms said:
    They already have the "vendor"  for 10k cleanup points it's the Steward.  you can put stuff in it, give it a keyword such as "Trick or treat and it will put one thing in their pack per day per character.  

Good to know.  Thanks

You're welcome,  the "Candy Box" you may be able to get a similar effect with a display case which is from a 13, 14, 20 anniversary token/ticket or is craftable by a master Carpenter with at least 75 Tinkering.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Candy and bottles are difficult to display.  We need something that makes them sit side by side.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.