Not spawning 22nd anniversary bag

On 4 of my characters on one of my accts there hasn't spawned a 22nd anniversary bag even though those characters all have previously spawned items such as valentine's day flowers etc.

On all those servers where this happened other characters were able to spawn the bags. Multiple login attempts didn't help. Other accts that I have access to managed to spawn on all characters, on all servers.

Comments

• UPDATE: on Hokuto none of my five characters spawned a bag.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    Are they paid subscription accounts that are currently in a state of paid for the last 30 days?  The reason I ask is the rules are something like at least 30 day old character on a at least 30 day old paid account.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,684
    sometimes there are glitches and you don't receive a gift.
    I had one char that didn't get a gift.
    There was no message saying that you were too young or anything.
    I do know that sometimes if your backpack is too full, it will not give you a gift until you make room.
    but my char isn't too young, she has other gifts in her backpack and she wasn't over weight either.

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    I can remember a time when not getting the gift.  Open your bank box, then log out in a SAFE area where you are instant log OUT.  Then log back to check the char pack
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • TimSt said:
    Are they paid subscription accounts that are currently in a state of paid for the last 30 days?  The reason I ask is the rules are something like at least 30 day old character on a at least 30 day old paid account.
    Yes, All accounts are paid accts and these chars all had been alive atleast since last gifts were handed out
  • Drakelord said:
    I can remember a time when not getting the gift.  Open your bank box, then log out in a SAFE area where you are instant log OUT.  Then log back to check the char pack
    I will try this, thanks for the advise :)
  • That trick with the bank worked on Hokuto Thanks Drakelord

• It's also clear that the devs really don't give a SH** of what we write on these forums.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,080
    OHs NOs one of my 1000 gift bags did not appear. DEVS!  Stop everything and fix this random error!  

Im glad they did not waste their time on this.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.