UO Made News all over the Internet,

I was so surprised to see the free advertise that UO received all over the places.
Most news feeds , such as yahoo, google and others had on their feeds that the oldest online game just completed 22 years.
I thought that was just me, because the AI of those places went over my phone history or something, but than my wife checked hers and boy she hate this game, so no, she would never check anything related to the game, but than she checked browsers and all and to surprise us all, yes, UO made huge news.

Ultima Online turns 22 years old today, teases upcoming Jolly Roger update | Massively Overpowered

Congrats!!!

Comments

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    Yep. Hit news feeds all over. Anyone who even looks at casual games got a "UO Hit 22!" blast article. A whole lot of people I know asked if I still play. I put on my evangelist hat and the gabbing started. Wait - when Sosaria hits 25, there will be such news!

Hopefully, this will result in some vet-EJs and subscriptions. Get your welcome mats out people!

Marketing is awesome!
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

UO actually deserves some really positive news and reviews, it's still up there with the best, and is completely underrated. My boys play stuff like Fortnite, and Roblox, but they know UO is the Daddy.

I know certain players like to criticise, but in fairness, the fault is with the players themselves more than the game, the game at it's root has unbelievable content and playability.

There are certainly improvements we'd all like, but again, I actually see the Devs grappling with the thorny issues. Sometimes they get it more right than others, but my opinion is they are giving it a good effort, and I'm enjoying a lot of the game still.

• no other game out there can offer what UO has to offer, especially on Siege Perilous.
    Good to see that someone is taking care of social media and PR a bit more now