Corgul / Scalis corpses disappearing

@Kyronix @Mesanna ;

I am sure it is already known but the corpses of Corgul and Scalis have been disappearing after being killed.  Can't speak for everyone but I happen to enjoy that loot :) ... not sure on the other boss, I haven't done one yet.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,033
    We did 5 Scalis last night that had bodies and then the next 3 did not.  A fix at next patch.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    A little reading around before posting can be greatly beneficial as there have been at least four posts of players bringing up this issue.
    edited September 2019
    Ya but the large party thing is not the whole issue.

We are finding that the Scalis s that die faster than the normal Scalis will not have a body.  We had 12 players at max last night and tonight.  The Lore screens look the same but they die faster with the same group. Significant minutes faster.
  • Violet said:
    A little reading around before posting can be greatly beneficial as there have been at least four posts of players bringing up this issue.

I'm glad that it has been brought up, i scanned the topics of discussions, didn't see it so I made one.  Thanks for your concern.
    There has been a lot of stuff brought up.  Tis a big publish.  I read everything but cant find specific things later because there is so much info.