Missing NPCs "they were kidnapped"

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739

The Banker was a Mongbat, the Inn Keeper was undead, the fisher was normal. and we would like them return to the Tower of Sorcery on Moonglow Sonoma!  Thank God @Mesanna puppy is still on Guard.  Oh and the Mage and stablemaster are still here, another good stoke of luck.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    I will be at the M&G on the 15th
    I have one question and one request

Regarding the generic version of belts, why is it I can purchase the recipes for the Crimson Cincture versions for 75k of fellowship coins (Which is very easy to obtain)  Yet I have to hope for a drop off of Scalis, Charybdis, & Corgul in order to make the generic version of belts which is something I really would like to do with suits I normally make.

Now I am here also to report a kidnaping of three important characters from the Tower of Sorcery on Sonoma.  You lasts visited it when you were able to return our lost sea serpent stable master.  Now Janitos the Orge The gate Keeper, Varsuvious the Sea Serpent Stable Master, Kendrick the human Mage are asking that you please help with the return of Lazarus the human fisher, Zanby the Mongbat Banker, and Reebon the undead mage innkeeper.

Poor Kendrick the human Mage is so sacred now that he is hiding in a corner

Coors are 73o 7‘N 133o 15‘W right behind Encyclopedia Magicka (Trammel)
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    Drakelord said:
    I will be at the M&G on the 15th
    I have one question and one request

Regarding the generic version of belts, why is it I can purchase the recipes for the Crimson Cincture versions for 75k of fellowship coins (Which is very easy to obtain)  Yet I have to hope for a drop off of Scalis, Charybdis, & Corgul in order to make the generic version of belts which is something I really would like to do with suits I normally make.

Now I am here also to report a kidnaping of three important characters from the Tower of Sorcery on Sonoma.  You lasts visited it when you were able to return our lost sea serpent stable master.  Now Janitos the Orge The gate Keeper, Varsuvious the Sea Serpent Stable Master, Kendrick the human Mage are asking that you please help with the return of Lazarus the human fisher, Zanby the Mongbat Banker, and Reebon the undead mage innkeeper.

Poor Kendrick the human Mage is so sacred now that he is hiding in a corner

Coors are 73o 7‘N 133o 15‘W right behind Encyclopedia Magicka (Trammel)

Shush they probably did those backwards like they did the sand.  Wait until the other recipes are out before they switch them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    Pawain said:

Shush they probably did those backwards like they did the sand.  Wait until the other recipes are out before they switch them.
    I thought the recipes added to the bosses are permanent content.
    the high end ones are Treasures of The Seas rewards, which is temporary

And about the Sand...
    I wish that the only way you could get Ethereal Sand is by purchasing it at Minoc & the real sand is what drops when you kill corgul. cause then I would get as much as I can. cause I could always use the sand for crafting empty bottles, what didn't get used during the event.

regular sand would be hard to see, if it covered the sand on the island. but then again, it is hard to see corgul cause he blends in with the ground. And Corgul doesn't have a bar, when you control shift. so it makes it hard to find his body.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    Ya makes sense. The conversion recipes are temporary so they should be easier to get.

Corguls Body is hard to find with all the E sand.  I learned to cntr/shft as soon as he dies and dbl clk the body so I can last object until it opens.

We are lucky on LS. A player donated 40k sand on the first day.  Others donate sand when they can.  I make 60 or more bottles a day to hand out and we have 25k sand still because donations keep the sand pouring in.

I tell them to stop giving me E sand but they can help themselves from picking it up on the island.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    Pawain said:

Corguls Body is hard to find with all the E sand.  I learned to cntr/shft as soon as he dies and dbl clk the body so I can last object until it opens.
    lot of the time, it takes a bit before you can see his corpse.
    when I ctrl/shift it doesn't bring up a titan corpse at all. (CC)
    I just have to hover over his body until I see titan corpse appear, & I use my last object macro until I am standing in the right spot to open it.

Pawain said:

I tell them to stop giving me E sand but they can help themselves from picking it up on the island.

i have the same problem. 
    I keep telling them I don't need any more.
    Until 2 days ago, I was still using the E sand that I purchased at Minoc on the first day.
    They hear that and automatically think I'm running out.
    i have over 600K of ethereal sand now lol