DELETE ALL IDOCS

Im sick of these kids who do not work, and do not leave their house reaping all the benefits that you indirectly @Mesanna helped them with! the 5/10/15 helps them ONLY! the scripters, the ones that never leave their house and use this system for financial game. The idocperson and his king friends! On every single shard every single idoc every single tick. Whereas the working class citizens of this world get to go to the five hour which it never falls on and then miss out on the rest! I had this past week off from work, I did 48 idocs on 4 diff shards, the idocperson and his king friends were on every single one of them. out of 48 two fell at five hours, 7 fell at 10 hours and friggin 39 fell at fifteen hours. Then I talk to my friends who do other shards, combined about 8 more shards im told oh this idocperson and his king friends are at all of those everytime with 100 packies! Enough is Enough! Ive sent countless emails to you, you never respond, so now im posting here. There is only one way to ever fix idocs. Let all idocs fall at server up on the shard. So theyll be like 4 or 5 times a day idocs can fall, all the eastern ones would fall the same exact time. You cant set up scripts to loot all of them at that time, and there would be too many for the idocperson and his king friends to be at at once. So locals would have a chance at looting them as well not just the scripters. I'm sure theyd make login scripts to loot some but it wouldn't be 1000 packies atleast. If thats not possible, just cancel them! send all belongings to players bank for safe keeping if he returns and be done with idocs once and for all. Those are the only two ways to make it semi work. All others were thought up by scripters to help them, or ppl who have no idea how idocs work. Taking the stage off the house sign means nothing. this idocperson and his king friends will just create scripts to run shards lookign for grubbers, or boxes or items and ding off when they find them. They will win again and again. Start listening to people who actually understand game mechanics and who've been idocing for fun for 15 years! End rant

Comments

This discussion has been closed.