Corrupt Portal Issue

In CC, you can double click the corrupt portal or crystal portal and a book appears with the words to say to go to the dungeon, bank or moongate….

And EC, when you double click it, you get a list of the dungeons
(the dungeons circled above are not on the list for EC)

IN order for EC users to be able to go to Dungeon Blackthorn or Dungeon Wind,
they have to type it in the chat bar

I didn't realize until I did a comparison today, that wind was not on EC's.

Today I was helping some guild members with the town crier quest for Blackthorn's Dungeon
and there was a player in the hell hound room. So we decided to go to the fel side to complete the quest. It took me over 10 mins to explain to an EC user, how to type in the words for him to go to the destination....

Is there any way those two can be added to the corrupt portal for EC players?

Comments

• PincoPinco Posts: 20
    wind IS in the list, but it requires at least 71.5 magery to enter and so is not shown unless you have the magery skill high enough :smile:
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    the char I was using has magery...
    I looked again and its now back on the list.
    It must have been bugged for a bit, for my char.

Pinco said:
    wind IS in the list, but it requires at least 71.5 magery to enter and so is not shown unless you have the magery skill high enough :smile:

I don't understand why you must have magery, because it doesn't take you inside the dungeon.
    I use this for going to kill the infiltrators.

• PincoPinco Posts: 20
    good point, but that's how it was designed... I can only change it on my UI :tongue:
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I wish CC players didn't have to type out the words to use it - I'm an awful speller. Wish they would be like the Moonstone and Jawbone.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Marge said:
    I wish CC players didn't have to type out the words to use it - I'm an awful speller. Wish they would be like the Moonstone and Jawbone.

That would be very nice!  
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    *adds vote to have them be like the moonstone and jawbone*

Those can be used while stealthed  ;)
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    One bug I noticed is if I'm in EC and select Shame from the dropdown, it will send me to wind.  Maybe this only happens when Wind becomes and option.