Sleeping Dragon spawn not working on LS

PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
We got to Hiryu level with 2 red candles to go. I noticed I was not gaining valor for kills.

Killed all the Onis and Hiryus the candles started being removed and beetles started spawning.

I know this has been mentioned but the Search feature "Sleeping Dragon" gave no bug reports.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    edited September 2019
    Kyronix though he fixed that spawn by deleting the krakens and water eles spawning inside the spawn area, but it wasnt the problem that caused this spawn to no work.
    Somehow some monsters inside the spawn do not give valor and make the spawn stop progressing. Need to find the cause that make these monsters not give valor ( not credited toward spawn kill ). Its a @Kyronix issue level at this point. We pointed the issue many times on many shards, and its still broken ...

You can tell when monsters arnt credited for the spawn if their corpses stay for long minutes on the ground, that means it wasnt counted toward the spawn. When a spawn monster dies and give valor, corpse only stay 30-45 seconds or so before desapearing.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,097
    Ya I was killed and an Oni and it took some items and I was surprised the corpse lasted long enough for me to get the items back.

I did notice the not gaining Valor. Yay me!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    if its happening on other shards...
    post on here the name of the shards.

I can tell you that it is working correctly on Sonoma, we have done it many times since this issue was first reported.