Can anyone please tell me why at Log Off this Tunic gets dropped ?

I have a character which can equip the tunic in the picture BUT, upon logging off, it always drops it in the backpack so that, when I log back in with that character, I always, every single time, have to re-equip it.

And this is getting annoying.... anyone has an idea about why ?

It is not because of the weight....

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,841
    edited September 2019
    My likely guess is looking at how low your strength is,  you probably have +str on jewels and when we log on our characters always do a "reset" so to speak that makes our stats flip flip for a few seconds and for that quick amount of time you aren't strong enough to equip it so it drops in your pack.   it's that or since it's :of haste"  it's greasy and slides right off.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• poppspopps Posts: 3,948
    My likely guess is looking at how low your strength is,  you probably have +str on jewels and when we log on our characters always do a "reset" so to speak that makes our stats flip flip for a few seconds and for that quick amount of time you aren't strong enough to equip it so it drops in your pack.   it's that or since it's :of haste"  it's greasy and slides right off.
    That might be it, yes, I do have a ring with +8 strength, I was not aware of this flip flop upon log on but this might be causing the unequipping of the tunic....

That's annoying, though....

I guess my only recourse is having to raise up strength then....
  • I have a few that way also.   Lock all stats except strength and go do something with him, it wont take long to get it high enough

• Fishing or mining do a good job on str
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo