instant best seller in the UO store

pet reset potion...
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    If it gives you 100m+ in scrolls back :)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Copy to TC, you can reset them every day using char copy.  It is called testing all builds before committing to just one but I guess that is too logical plus there is no way to control a true reset as everything would be rolled randomly.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Bilbo said:
    Copy to TC, you can reset them every day using char copy.  It is called testing all builds before committing to just one but I guess that is too logical plus there is no way to control a true reset as everything would be rolled randomly.

Does not change the fact that despite your overwhelming genius....... that it would be a instant best seller in the UO Store :)
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    I could live with losing the scrolls and rerolling the stats/resists as long as the pet keeps its hue.

Would definitely be something I would purchase several of on day 1.
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Bilbo said:
    I wonder how is it I can test a build to evaluate it's effectiveness under a future patch?
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Tyrath said:
    If it gives you 100m+ in scrolls back :)
    I second this.