Crab Fishing Tweak

With the High Seas Content being upgraded, can we get a little tweak for crab fishing?! It can be really annoying and time consuming if you do the Fishing Monger quests. Mostly because you fish noname crabs alot. So my suggestions are:

- simply remove the noname crabs or
- let us turn in the noname crabs for name ones of our choice 2 to 1 or
- Do not let the lobster traps drown for 5-10 mins to be able to get a good amount of crabs in the traps

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I like the no names - one day I'll get my Brit ship from turning them in. I just reallly want the traps to stack when emptied like potion bottles do.
  • I say away with no name crabs and lobsters would be a good improvement. Also the traps shoulnt sink so easy. This would bring many fishers back even if more needs to be done. Im not the only one that have been waiting for years to go back to the questing - big time!
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 128
    Marge said:
    I like the no names - one day I'll get my Brit ship from turning them in. I just reallly want the traps to stack when emptied like potion bottles do.
    Well you can turn in named crabs you got most of. You dont lose any crabs to turn in, they are just different ones.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I save all the named ones to do the quest. My luck if I turn in one kind that is the kind I would need for the next 5000 orders.