Question on the New Weapon Belts

Would it be possible to allow both the Crimson and the Tangle to be turned into these belts?

I'd love to use the sword belt on one of my characters, but she needs the MR and Int bonus of the Tangle more so than the Crimson stats. 

Comments

  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 558Dev
    We have other artifacts planned for “conversion belts”, including tangle!
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 255
    Okay, I just want to clarify if you mean the tangle will also eventually be able to be made into these belts, or if they'll in fact be tied to something completely different and not an option for the weapon belts. Because if it's the latter... that makes me sad.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 1,509
    Tangle could have a pouch attached to it. 

    What would be really nice is if you could dye the belt one color and the weapon another color!
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 255
    Pawain said:
    Tangle could have a pouch attached to it. 

    What would be really nice is if you could dye the belt one color and the weapon another color!
    well, for me at least... my swordswoman uses a Tangle. And I'd like the sword belt for her. Not a pouch. Not something magic related.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 1,509
    Faeryl said:
    Pawain said:
    Tangle could have a pouch attached to it. 

    What would be really nice is if you could dye the belt one color and the weapon another color!
    well, for me at least... my swordswoman uses a Tangle. And I'd like the sword belt for her. Not a pouch. Not something magic related.

    There a reason your swordsman wears a tangle instead of an Obi?  I bet I can design you a much better dex suit. I would say every mage wears a tangle but I guess they dont.  Would look like a pouch for their reagents.
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 255
    Pawain said:
    Faeryl said:
    Pawain said:
    Tangle could have a pouch attached to it. 

    What would be really nice is if you could dye the belt one color and the weapon another color!
    well, for me at least... my swordswoman uses a Tangle. And I'd like the sword belt for her. Not a pouch. Not something magic related.

    There a reason your swordsman wears a tangle instead of an Obi?  I bet I can design you a much better dex suit. I would say every mage wears a tangle but I guess they dont.  Would look like a pouch for their reagents.
    Because I have no need for the focus, and the Int bonus on the tangle is twice that of the Obi. Plus it has 2 MR and 5 DCI. Since my swordswoman uses chivalry, the Tangle is far superior than the Obi in terms of her needs.

    I have no issues with her armour as it is. As an RPer, I just want to be able to turn the apron into something that better suits the character.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 1,509
    edited September 8
    Those of us that use magery items for magery do not need the skins changed for RP purposes. That is why we can not see parrots on the toons.  Many dexxers use chiv.  Pfft 10 mana cost.
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 255
    Pawain, if you actually read and understood my post asking for clarification, I said nothing about not giving the Tangle a mage-specific look. I simply asked if it will also eventually be able to be made into the weapon belts.

    You don't need to be rude simply because I'd like a wider variety of aesthetic choices for my characters.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 1,509
    As long as there is no weapon attached.  You said weapon. 

    Faeryl said:
    Okay, I just want to clarify if you mean the tangle will also eventually be able to be made into these belts, or if they'll in fact be tied to something completely different and not an option for the weapon belts. Because if it's the latter... that makes me sad.
    I said they should have a bag instead.  Like it is a belt that would hold a bag of reagents. 
    A Native American medicine bag would look nice IMO.

    Hawkwinds robe should be changed also.
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 255
    What I SAID was if they will *also* be able to be turned into the weapon belts, or if they will *only* be something completely different. And that I would be upset if it was the latter.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 1,509
    Ok Peace.  The ball is rolling. More items will get new looks we hope.
Sign In or Register to comment.