Question Re: New Craftables

So, I was reading the patch notes and saw the new craftables. Neat!

However... so far as I'm aware, Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune only came from the Treasures of Tokuno years ago and is no longer an active drop anywhere in game, where as the Mace and Shields and Crimson are still both able to be obtained.

Is there any intention of implementing the mempo as an active drop again?

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    This is something we are in active discussions about - stay tuned!
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    Be nice to see some version of ToT back. Maybe just the minors added as unique drops for killing Serado, with the ability to turn in for majors obviously. 
    -Arroth
  • DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    as a returning player i think it would be quite foolish to put recipes into the game as new content that involve using items to craft that are no longer available in game
    my suggestion is make it fair for us new ppl and either return these kind of ingredients to game in some manner or change the ingredients required, same goes for the older craftable recipes as well, if the ingredients are no longer available to craft the recipes then you are basically invalidating a large portion of UO content
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited August 2019
    @Kyronix

Can we please get a clicky for the new Huntamaster recipes, or points to claim them? Also, a slight hiccup... For the Bake Kitsune Hat Recipe, CC has no mouse over info, EC's mouse over does not say recipe, and both have unused tile.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited August 2019
    If you have a character with unclaimed rewards on your normal shard, copying them to test will also copy the rewards
    The hat is not a recipe, it is the hat, exceptional to allow for imbuing
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I have just copied 255 bags of sugar to test for cooking dino ribs - if anyone would like a share of these I'll be at Brit commons for the next 5 - 10 minutes
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Ah ty, I guess I had a reading fail lol, sorry. The icon is still glitched, tho, but I am sure it will be corrected.

As for copying, my main char is on Siege so that is not an option for me. :(
    My swordwoman's crimson cincture is blessed. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to convert it, so I copied her over and tried it. It did convert but @Kyronix it is no longer blessed.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited August 2019
    My swordwoman's crimson cincture is blessed. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to convert it, so I copied her over and tried it. It did convert but @ Kyronix it is no longer blessed.
    *checks*
    omg you're right!

not gonna worry this recipe then - I thought it was just an inconvenience that it wouldn't carry over the Luna White pigment color, as I can get more pigment from rewards.
    But lose the blessing... nuh-uh. Not gonna happen.

When things are converted for Gargoyles, do they keep their color/blessings?

I mean, I like the idea of a transmog - did it in WoW to keep my vanilla-armor look with modern armor mods. If we are "totally creating new object" vs. "altering how existing object looks" then some serious thought needs to go into using these recipes.

I can insure it, it was only a clothing bless deed on it, but if it had been my personal bless deed I wouldn't have been very happy, which is why I copied and tested.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    My swordwoman's crimson cincture is blessed. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to convert it, so I copied her over and tried it. It did convert but @ Kyronix it is no longer blessed.

This is how blessed/ cursed item works, if they change this we will loose the ability to uncurse old doom arties when we upgrade them. You make a new item, if you use blessed or cursed item hasn't mattered so far.