Quest house contest ?

prahapraha Posts: 167
edited August 2019 in General Discussions
we may not use deco Items to lock down , deco Items table ect plants ect? yes ????

" all this transfer and work for noting at all.. dam... :) I got nice house deco... poor...
I have drop all now, and tommoro I rebuild house

There Can Be Only One
The Glorious Lord Praha Baron of Britain "Europa player"
" Guild name " Pro newbies Guild
*guild for new players*
Streamer :    https://www.twitch.tv/julespraha/

Comments

• AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 638
    Only deeded items that don't have levels of security may be used. Any item that doesn't come as a deed cannot be used.
    So examples such as plants, chairs,  crates, paintings that aren't in deed form can't be used.
    Deeded items such as vanities and fountains of life have levels of security also cannot be used.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    It is not a deco contest it is a Castle design.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • prahapraha Posts: 167
    edited August 2019
    oke so no deco ty.
    only empty walls ty

There Can Be Only One
    *guild for new players*
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited August 2019
    Only deeded items that don't have levels of security may be used. Any item that doesn't come as a deed cannot be used.
    So examples such as plants, chairs,  crates, paintings that aren't in deed form can't be used.
    Deeded items such as vanities and fountains of life have levels of security also cannot be used.

I've placed fountains of life, but cannot assign security. No worries as I'm not using them for storage.

Basically, anything for storage which can have a security setting (including the new aquariums) does not accept items in them.

I deco to test things (like chopping a rug) as well as to stage a house. Kinda like what realtors do with homes for sale. A person is more likely to feel a connection with a structure if it looks lived in.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited August 2019
    praha said:
    we may not use deco Items to lock down , deco Items table ect plants ect? yes ????

" all this transfer and work for noting at all.. dam... :) I got nice house deco... poor...
    I have drop all now, and tommoro I rebuild house

If you look at this entry you can see the type of deco you can do.  So no you don't need 'bare' walls etc. You can get a lot of stuff from heritage tokens and other stuff you can character copy over.  Everything you see there is deeded deco..

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • prahapraha Posts: 167
    beter no deco item ty
    There Can Be Only One
    *guild for new players*
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 638
    Praha, Tis better to deco per Mesanna. Towards the end of the first contest she was on test and expressed her surprise at the lack of staging. A little bit of deco can warm up the space and help to 'sell' it. Good luck with your entry!