Why is there a cap on donations for Fellowship Coins ?

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited August 2019 in General Discussions
Maybe I'm the last to know but why ? I know we don't even know a use for them yet, but I wasn't expecting to hit a cap either. I"m sure it's per character, but still...
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,094
    Seems they put the coin part in a little early.  I have a chest of GM cargo to get coins when needed.  Hopefully the players on Siege know to stop at 450M then put in low value cargo.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Yes, but once you start putting in low value, it stops you at 600m.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,094
    Right.  But we do not know how many coins we will need or what they are for.  What if we just need 1...
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,686
    Pawain said:
    Right.  But we do not know how many coins we will need or what they are for.  What if we just need 1...

"Fellowship Coins will have a more direct use once we get to Forsaken Foes."
    June Newsletter

I think that implies its more than one.
    Actually if you just turn in mythic crates to get to Max, you would get about 15 coins...

I am wondering if the reward will be the staff on display there.