T-Map revert?

The other thread was closed for being supposedly in violation of rule 5:
  1. No Spamming or Bumping - Posts with little or no content intended merely to raise a thread to the top of the board will be removed. Threads addressing the same topic on multiple forums will be removed.
However, this was a mistake by @Mariah, as there clearly is content, it is not a bump nor are there any other threads discussiong a full revert.

I will just open a new thread and ask again:

Is it time to revert the T-Map nerf?
Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)

Comments

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited August 2019
    Here is the link to the other thread that was prematurely closed by @Mariah. It is really discouraging to keep playing this game when the moderators here try everything they can to silence me.

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/4750/is-it-time-to-revert-the-t-map-nerf#latest
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Yes it is time to revert the t-map nerf.  Ain't gonna happen tho.
    They are too stubborn to admit an error...and will just compound it by building on it
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Well it appears that it's only the opinions of the people who DON'T like the new 'system' that 'don't count', some people will just accept anything if it's 'new' some people will just 'adapt' to anything if it's new content or it's broken, because they have plenty of time to do so, what about everyone else?
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    This will get locked too more than likely, but I don't particularly care when a personal opinion is injected into a thread and then it's locked, it happens a lot here. To stay on topic though, I checked both of my Davies and noticed no significant changes, however I had 0 hoard/trove to begin with.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Apologies for listing the wrong rule. It is clearly rule 7 that these threads are in breach of.

@Garth_Grey the correct thread for problems with maps re-setting incorrectly can be found in the bugs forum.
This discussion has been closed.