Please remove Renegade Changelings from Horde maps

As a solo Bard they always require another char to "try" and kill them. At least when I do Trove maps I know to expect them and pop the map where it is beneficial to do such, which is why I have such a backlog of Trove maps to do. As is the effort is too great for what will turn out to be a small pile of relic fragments.
Thanks

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    I second the motion, too much time for too little reward.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Yes, please, those things ruin the map fun because they are so difficult. 
  • Just out of curiosity, why is the challenge of killing these things not fun?  Not trying to be a contrarian, legitimately wondering.
  • RhombusRhombus Posts: 20
    Just out of curiosity, why is the challenge of killing these things not fun?  Not trying to be a contrarian, legitimately wondering.
    Well they are certainly a challenge, I just believe they should remain with the most difficult level map as they had prior to the T map changes we have today.
  • Rhombus said:
    Just out of curiosity, why is the challenge of killing these things not fun?  Not trying to be a contrarian, legitimately wondering.
    Well they are certainly a challenge, I just believe they should remain with the most difficult level map as they had prior to the T map changes we have today.
    Got it, thanks
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    It was a bit of a surprise for me and others when we found that, instead of a straight conversion of the old maps, some of the level 7 map spawn (example: Frost Dragons) got added to the Hoard (old level 6) maps. The renegade changelings are bad; but getting a hoard map where most of the spawn are AW, GD and FD is a bit ridiculous. AW, GD, and Balrons, you can at least try to break contact, then vet a pet. Add a Frost Dragon to it, and it's suicidal (cold drakes are bad enough).

And, there really needs to be some way to prevent stuff from spawning where it can't be attacked. I had to fight everything else, then launch a boat to kill a cold drake that spawned over the cliff on the SE corner of Moonglow, but was stuck there close enough to the chest that I took damage from its cold wind AND it could breathe on me while my pet and I couldn't target it. Something similar happened to a Balron on the south coast of Fire, the week before. I only was able to kill those because I have High Seas and all my characters carry rowboats.