Professional Bounty hunter Quest question

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,740
edited August 2019 in General Discussions
Now I am planing on asking this at the next M&G.  But if I get an answer before that I will not ask.
http://www.uoguide.com/Professional_Bountyhunter_Quest

Mine question concerns the Professional Bounty hunter Quest.  The two locations to get the quest are not fair.  For the  Tokuno Islands facet we go to the Zento Docks, normally just a short recall if your ship is in the waters close, if its further you must cross the service line, again just a short sailing distance for most pirate hunters.

However the Trammel side is a huge pain.  We must see G.B. Bigglesby, who can be found in the Floating Emporium.  Now to get there you hope a friend has a ship park at the area for ships and that its close so you can sail a rowboat to the docks, we cannot mark a rune there so no recalling in to greet G.B. and of course your ship has to be in the waters of the area of the Floating Emporium to accept the quest.  

Now I hunt in the waters off Jehlom which is a good piece from the Floating Emporium and takes forever to sail into waters close enough to accept the quest and I would like to know if G.B. Bigglesby could open clone companies across the lands in cities so that we could be able to accept more pirate quest?

*Now I going to be ask, I am sure, why not dry dock your boat and move it to waters close to the Floating Emporium, because the Cargo area is full and a huge pain to empty.*  If we were allowed more then one ship per character then I would be happy, since we not and I am sure they will never say yes to that idea of more ships allowed, then let's get the quest giver to more locations.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,740
    I also do the Salty sea quest in the waters off of Jhelom.  A sub quest from https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/quests/the-zealotry-of-zipactriotl/.  Because you cannot do this quest except in those waters.  Again another reason I like sailing in those waters.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    As the secretary to the governor Jhelom, I have been authorized to like the idea of  a Bigglesby Jr. in another location such as - oh just of the top of my head - Jhelom.  More foot traffic (Let's face the truth that those muddy streets do not welcome cart and buggies) is always welcome in Jhelom. The increase in visitors would also help to attract a stable master and alchemist to town.

Oh and if the governor asks, of course I always fight pirates and plunderbeacons in Jhelom waters. I definitely do not exclusively hunt those ships in Zento waters. (wink wink nudge nudge)  
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Remove the server lines and the annoying "I can't find yer ship" already. It's a needless penalty. @Kyronix , you've simplified cannoneering now and the waters are crowded to death with parked ships, Can you please consider a change to the quests and the annoying server line ?

Thank you

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.