Extend Luck Statue Bonus Timer

Devs,

Is it possible to extend the Luck bonus given by the 10th Anniversary statue beyond the 1 hour baseline? The reason I ask is because many encounters these days take an extended amount of time to complete, whether it's multi-phase fighting, or gathering keys. When this item was first introduced, the endgame was Peerless Boss encounters. You and a small party could farm multiple keys for and knock out 7 to 10 boss fights by the time the bonus expired. However, today's best loot is gated behind instances like Corgul, Exodus, and Shadowguard. Using Shadowguard as an example, one can only complete 1 or 2 instances within the time period of completing the rooms and slaying the bosses.

My request is to upgrade this item to reflect the current game status of Ultima Online.

Comments

• I agree. 12 hrs would be good. That would give you a good amount of time to do spawns and other encounters.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Captain_LuckyCaptain_Lucky Posts: 556
    edited August 2019
    Not a solution but you can click the statue and log out. Wait 24 hours and your luck is still running when you log back in. When the timer runs out you can click it again for another hour after the first one expires. So you get like 2 hours in a row. At least someone told me that :P
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Not anymore, I'm sure an emergency patch will go in for that one.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.