Missing Shield Transfer Tokens This Month Lake Superior???

DelosDelos Posts: 3
Do the "Shard Transfer Shield" reset and produce on the  beginning of a month or by placement date,  I thought I was getting them at the beginning of each new month.  I have gotten none for August and its the fourth now. Also a nitpick every resource producing item in UO show the contents except the "Shard Transfer Shields" why is that?  These token are worth $20  each and I am unable to see how many are inside with out pulling them out?? Is that a bug?

Comments

• Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    And.....

Treasure chests also need contents/weight on mouseover.  
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Delos said:
    Do the "Shard Transfer Shield" reset and produce on the  beginning of a month or by placement date,  I thought I was getting them at the beginning of each new month.  I have gotten none for August and its the fourth now. Also a nitpick every resource producing item in UO show the contents except the "Shard Transfer Shields" why is that?  These token are worth $20  each and I am unable to see how many are inside with out pulling them out?? Is that a bug?
    Aren't Shard Transfer Shields a Veteran Reward "account bound" item ?

That I know of, they cannot be purchased at the UO Store... why do you say they are worth $ 20.00 each ? I do not understand.
  • DelosDelos Posts: 3
    Not sure why I am explaining to you?  https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/ultima-store-inventory/   The Vet reward "Shard Transfer Shield"  Is supposed to produce each month one "Character Transfer Token" and holds up to ten of the "Character Transfer Token" inside. They do not currently display how many tokens currently within the "Shard Transfer Shield". 

A "Character Transfer Token" may also be purchased in the Ultima Store for 2000 sovereigns,  2000 Sovereigns may be purchased for $19.99. 

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    And maybe you should learn the differences between the two.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    If he does not get one this month and he wants to travel, he would have to pay $20. So, to him it is worth $20 in savings.

They should show the amount since they stop producing at 10.  Would be nice to know when you are near 10 so you can pull some off.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    He will get one for Aug.  I am not sure when my shard shields generate a token but I do know that when I go to collect them that they all have the same amount in them on both accounts.  I keep all my extras in a 2 chests, 1 chest per account
  • DelosDelos Posts: 3
    I did receive my tokens today!! Thanks for the wonderful responses, I'm sure to return with any further issues or to seek information. Not sure how I managed live for so long without this wonderful experience.