Sugar

One of the most common cooking BODs you can receive is one for sweet cocoa butter.  Unfortunately, it is very time consuming to get the ingredients for these BODs, especially sacks of sugar.  I suggest that either of the following changes be made to make it easier to fill these BODs:  (1) allow sugar cane plants to produce seeds, the same as cocoa tree plants do; or (2) let cook or baker NPCs sell sacks of sugar, like they do ginger root.

Comments

• Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    Adding sugar to bakers was semi-promised ~2 years ago since it's a minimal change.

Annoying that it hasn't happened yet.
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    Does that make it Semi Sweet? 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 492
    Am I missing something with BODs or do you only really need to do a handful of them for all the rewards anyways?  Except the older ones.
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Feigr said:
    Am I missing something with BODs or do you only really need to do a handful of them for all the rewards anyways?  Except the older ones.
    The sweet cocoa BODs are utterly useless. I'll never be able to fill them and turn them in to get cooking BODs that give better rewards.  My GM cook on Balhae yesterday got three of them in a row when she collected BODs.  I will just end up trashing them as I'll never have the time to collect enough sugar cane seeds to fill all three of those sweet cocoa BODs, let alone the many others I already have.   Might as well have not even bothered collecting cooking BODs yesterday.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400

Well I have hunted Kappa's till I got so frustrated on the lack of seeds.. and out of 20 seeds 2 were cane.   Hunting para critters you have a chance of getting a sack but that's one of 3 items they can carry if it warrents one in loot.  It taks 7 days to get the plant up and another 8 to get the sacks.

15 days to get 8 sacks of sugar..... 

After quick study of the pages here on uo.com of the cooking large bods  it seems they are a waste of time... but the idea of getting a better bod with one.   I vote to change the plant to produce seeds... at least I can grow the sugar and make my garden beds usefull.