hiding and stealth VS tracking/detect hidden

CabbageSauceCabbageSauce Posts: 9
edited July 2019 in Skills and Stats

Can the difficulty of detecting/tracking stealthed characters be increased? It only seems fair since im sinking 220 skilling points as opposed to their 100.

On my stealther I’ve had experiences where im being chased by someone who tracked me ONCE, even though I’ve re-hidden and re-stealthed several times. All while being auto revealed since tracking puts them directly on top of me, this is absolutely unacceptable.

It’s ridiculous that people can do so little to invalidate 220 skill points of my template. Please fix this.

You should not be able to track someone once and have it work forever there should be continual skill checks if you’re tracking someone and there should actually be some difficulty in tracking someone who’s a GM hiding and Legendary stealth. (trackers 100 skill vs stealthers 220)

Same thing for detect hidden you should be able to reveal a stealther 100% of the time… it’s silly.

Please change this, it’s been like this too long.

Comments

• (Detect) 100 + (tracking)100 = 100 points?  Think you're missing some mathematics points and how stealth/hiding have more utility than two single purpose skills.
  • Just to be clear I'm talking about stealth hiding as a whole.  Looks like you might've been applying it to just stealing, and in that vacuum you have a point.