High Seas request

@Kyronix
It's been asked for in the past, but any chance the tracking map options for EC can be updated to distinguish between NPC and Player Owned ships ?
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    That’s a question for @Bleak ;
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Thank you for forwarding it, Perhaps @Bleak can also look at the actual accuracy of the tracking points themselves as well. When you track in EC, as he knows you get red dots pointing to all ships within range. The EC map shows your current location such as  84.88N , 122.57 W, and lets say there is only one red dot on tracking, it will show 86.55 N , 127.01 W when you highlite it. However if you continue to travel towards it, those numbers change as if its moving away from you, which would make sense if it were a player ship on the move, but NPC ships once they spawn and settle, are motionless, and these dots always move until you get right up on them.

Anyway, it's a system that could use a slight tweaking, thank you.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I asked for this early on but after sailing in Fel a lot I would want it to be user set like other mobiles 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Must be a no comment issue.

I'll use this thread @Kyronix @Bleak instead of Necro'n my original one prior to the High Seas updates. Frost Cannon Balls are still not dropping as a reward for capturing and turning in Dread Pirates.../end message.

I'll use this thread @ Kyronix @ Bleak instead of Necro'n my original one prior to the High Seas updates. Frost Cannon Balls are still not dropping as a reward for capturing and turning in Dread Pirates.../end message.
    Are you getting flame cannon balls from completing the quest?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 148
    I'll use this thread @ Kyronix @ Bleak instead of Necro'n my original one prior to the High Seas updates. Frost Cannon Balls are still not dropping as a reward for capturing and turning in Dread Pirates.../end message.
    I only started doing pirates with this High Seas publish.  Have just under 50 of each the flame and frost cannonballs so far from turning in pirates.
    Kyronix said:
    Are you getting flame cannon balls from completing the quest?
    Yes, Flame only. Now I don't know about Grace and her apparent good fortune, but I haven't received a frost since my last post about not receiving them.

edited July 2019
    Grace said:
    I only started doing pirates with this High Seas publish.  Have just under 50 of each the flame and frost cannonballs so far from turning in pirates.
    So not only are you saying you've received some, you're saying it's a 50/50 split ? That's pretty amazing considering when I made my complaint, I have received over 2k flame without a single frost, and that's with a crew of 7 so you should go out and buy lottery tickets.

I guess this really isn't a huge issue, as both types of ammunition are quite disappointing with regards to their damage output.

Grace said:
    So not only are you saying you've received some, you're saying it's a 50/50 split ? That's pretty amazing considering when I made my complaint, I have received over 2k flame without a single frost, and that's with a crew of 7 so you should go out and buy lottery tickets.

I guess this really isn't a huge issue, as both types of ammunition are quite disappointing with regards to their damage output.
    I've identified the issue (specific to boats with a crew >1) and will submit a fix for the coming publish. Thanks.
    You are the man, thank you sir.

• GraceGrace Posts: 148
    Grace said:

Just got my 50th frost.  

I buy one lotto ticket a week for decades, never won a thing more than my money back.

My partner was getting 50/50 on these also when he was doing them.  On his own ship.

Glad Kyronix figured out why it was bugged for people using multiple crew members. Just think how much fun you will have trying to get 2000 frosts now to even up your stash ;}
    Heartwood appears to have stopped spawning in ship containers as well, fyi @Kyronix