Reward Grounds Deco Contest - Build times

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
Hi gang. For anyone participating in the Malas Reward Hall Grounds Deco Contest, I'm going to try using Calendly to schedule times to meet you to help with your builds. Hopefully this will work. If not, we'll try something else! As a reminder, the theme for this round is Summer Fun. And there is still time to participate! On the porch at the Reward Hall is a steward. Say the word "Garden" and he will give you a book with a number. Match that number to the numbered deed at the plots behind the house and that's your spot to decorate. No new entries will be accepted after Sunday, July 28th. 

I have set up some "appointment" spots for the 27th and 28th. You should be able to view the calendar here: https://calendly.com/emfainemorgan/rearward-grounds-deco-build?month=2019-07 and click on the 27th or 28th to get a list of time slots available. Sign up for the slot that works best for you. 

If you have any questions or problems, please email me directly at emfainemorgan@gmail.com. 

Comments

• EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
    At this point, no one has signed up for any time slots. I'm not sure if that means there were problems or there is no interest. I did not receive any emails or responses saying there were issues or problems.

The times that were listed were the 27th from 2 to 4 p.m. Easter and 7 to 9 p.m. Eastern and the 28th from 3 to 5 p.m. Eastern and 8 to 10 p.m. Eastern. As it's now w/in the scheduling window, the time slots are disappearing from the calendar. 

I will wait at the award hall during the times listed.