Are wands gone?

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to resupply my wands. I need the spell channel/mage weapon with charges on them. I haven't had any luck with them anymore on treasure chests. Anybody know a different way of getting these?

Comments

• Try checking locked chests in dungeons I find quite a few in those
  • AballisterAballister Posts: 14
    Thanks kalaniim, I went and tried about 30 chests in despise with no luck Is spawn rare on those or are they dungeon or maybe level specific?
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 902
    you can still get them from Paragon chests.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • I found several in the chest in the yew crypts when i was leveling my lockpicking, and what covenantx said is also very true i didint even think about that i have several paragon chest i gotta unlock
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to resupply my wands. I need the spell channel/mage weapon with charges on them. I haven't had any luck with them anymore on treasure chests. Anybody know a different way of getting these?

Yes, sorry, but tmap loot was heavily nerfed lately :(
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,837
    used to be able to get them in Mib chests, unless they changed it with the last publish.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,683
    used to be able to get them in Mib chests, unless they changed it with the last publish.
    they haven't changed the loot in the Mib chests yet.
    And that's where I always get mine at
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    I've been farming Blood Elles and Daemons lately. After a two hour session, looted about 15 wands of various sorts. Maybe go hunting?

Hi Kirthag,

Blood elementals was the first monster I thought of trying as well. I've been monster hunting trying to find them for couple weeks now. I asked my guild mates to keep an eye out as well with no luck.

I avoid at all costs sitting in the same spot killing the same thing over and over but I know it is a necessity for some items. Who knows. Maybe I'm on the longest RNG denial of my uo career.

Thanks for the suggestions. When I get home from work tonight I'll try the yew crypts and go hunt down some paragons.

• I also miss the vines.. Very nice deco.. and I dont think we can get them anywhere else.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,837
    I also miss the vines.. Very nice deco.. and I dont think we can get them anywhere else.
    I have gotten 3 of them since the release.  seems about the same drop rate to me

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Just RNG then , thanks!
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    Aren't wands guaranteed in misima and dark wisps chests?

Wanted to give a quick follow up, thanks y'all. Yew crypts worked the best for my play style. Was able to quickly get the ones I needed with out a lot of time and effort.