Formal Petition

This is my formal petition to save Lord Goodman's Magincia beach memorial home. Anyone that has spent any time at all on Atlantic has heard the tale of Goodman and his great accomplishments with what most consider the very first full service runebook library on the Atlantic shard.

I believe his family has been trying to keep the tradition alive since his passing in 2005. This house has little to no monetary value but is worth an extreme amount of sentimental value to those that have personally played with and been mentored by the late Lord Goodman.

I hereby petition @mesanna @kyronix to please save this home. If need be, I will cover the gametime to keep it alive if the higher powers can apply it.  

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited July 2019
    YES, PLEASE SAVE IT  @Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak
  • MesannaMesanna Posts: 9Dev
    I hope you understand we can not take this house to save it.  There have been way to many requests to do this. But I do have a solution...if you would like to apply game time code to this house I will do that.  Email me the code and I will have it applied the same day I receive it.

• AndrastaAndrasta Posts: 19
    Hi Mesanna, 

I will send you a game time code shortly. I am trying to contact Goodman's RL son who is the current owner. Thank you. This will give me time to hopefully save it.

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    LOL, I hope "someone" isn't stupid enough to buy a game time code from a "3rd party" and send it to her. As she HAS said that, when caught, they WILL be banned! :)
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    Andrasta said:
    Hi Mesanna, 

I will send you a game time code shortly. I am trying to contact Goodman's RL son who is the current owner. Thank you. This will give me time to hopefully save it.

I will reimburse you. It turned greatly at 10:35am. Origin will not send my game time purchases until 24-48 hours later which will be too late. If you can get one immediately I will send you my code when it finally arrives.

This house simply cannot fall. 
    Mesanna said:
    I hope you understand we can not take this house to save it.  There have been way to many requests to do this. But I do have a solution...if you would like to apply game time code to this house I will do that.  Email me the code and I will have it applied the same day I receive it.

What's the office address I need to send flowers to? ❤️
  • Is this been handled??
  • I emailed the GTC
  • MesannaMesanna Posts: 9Dev
    Update, I recieved a valid 30 day game time code and it has been applied to the account.   My concern is the house is greatly worn so for the time being I have blessed the house.  There is no guarantee the house will not fall due to the late stages of decay.

If someone is going to take over the account we will work with all parties to do so.
  • AndrastaAndrasta Posts: 19
    I will be taking over the account once I reach the owner. Thank you to whoever paid for the code. I will reimburse you.

I emailed the GTC

The house is set to private now but it was saved. I'm extremely proud and honored to be a part of the Atlantic community and especially Mesanna for making this happen. This is probably the most historic house on Atlantic.

Don't take Andrasta's money. Let me know if you want another code or gold.

• I am fine with, no refund needed.
    @Mesanna pls make the house public again. Normally it takes 1 hour to refresh the house after the code is applied.
  • I think you'd be hard pressed to find another game where the Producer would do this or even acknowledge the request. :)
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • @Mesanna Just curious but can you explain how the blessing process works because kazolas on great lakes was supposed to be blessed  but it  fell does it have to do with the amount of houses that one owns is the blessing an account-bound thing because there was another house on the Trammell facet that is still standing owned by kazola.  any extra information can help clarify this for anybody who may have one of the houses of antiquity and don't want it to fall in the event that they die and their account lapses I know the multiple house ownership has always been a bit of a gray area. Having been involved in the original interest program even I wasn't privvy to the back end of how exactly house blessing worked other than the placement of unique items that at the time we're not available to the average player my understanding was that a house that was blessed was never supposed to decay period. Is there something lost in the code that's just no longer working properly I don't even know if it exists anymore but I used to own an account that was part of the very early seer/elder  program where are you allowed to have your counselor or seer on your primary account before OSI made it mandatory to have a separate account one of the perks was that the account was given an infinite game time and so the house was never supposed to fall that was how I understood it to work but with so many changes and patches I'm just curious is that how some houses still stand while other blessed houses fall.