A Visit to Castle Blackthron quest

Maximus_NeximusMaximus_Neximus Posts: 124
edited July 11 in Bugs
After arriving at Castle Blackthorn, the first part of the quest requires you to find the books for Heckles using detect hidden.

The issue is that, it is so entirely random on whether or not you can find the books, it's maddening. Last night, a guildmate and myself started the quest. We've both done it previously on other characters so we know where the books are supposed to be. I found the first seven books on the first attempt. Since then I have been targeting the final spot (blacksmith area) for over an hour and haven't found it. My guildmate cannot get his last book either (guest room).

Please see if this is bugged and/or consider changing the way the first part of the quest works.

Sonoma Trammel
Guilded but not partied

Comments

• Maximus_NeximusMaximus_Neximus Posts: 124
    edited July 11
    We figured it out. There's a Z-axis issue. You have to go upstairs into the guest bedroom and get it from there.

• Since I can't go back and edit it, the blacksmith one has the z-axis issue. Because of this there are two in the guest room.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 724

Castle Blackthron quest?

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
  • Drakelord said:

Castle Blackthron quest?

It's nothing new, you get it from the town crier. After completing it, you get 25 blackthorn artifact points.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 724
    It's nothing new, you get it from the town crier. After completing it, you get 25 blackthorn artifact points.
    Never saw it.  I will have to check for it as I love to see it
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters